Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

productive and fun loving with my pets

August 10, 2016
Self motivated and fun workplace with my out of school student.I learned how to use time management and how to deal with them through act joining together. About the management was so amazing.and the co-workers as well. The hardest part of my job is to have a home visit students for those who are not able to go to the learning center.and most enjoyable part of my job..all your students passed the national exam..
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
no bonus
Cons
short hours
October 27, 2020
Logistics Officer (Former Employee) - Tagum
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Cons
July 3, 2020
Cash and Voucher Clerk (Former Employee) - Legazpi City, Albay
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.
July 17, 2018
Community Development Officer (Former Employee) - Borongan, Eastern Samar
Plan is an international humanitarian, child centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Working with children, their families and communities in 46 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children and to support the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Plan is an equal opportunity employer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the position works closely with communities in transforming their lives, through hands on mobilization and facilitation of communities in the implementation of WASH projects in the Area Program in contributing to the attainment of child well-being aspirations. A very competitive salary, benefit and career.
  1. productive and fun loving with my pets