Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

Good work experience

March 16, 2017
Very challenging work environment towards community development. Helps community empowerment including children. Facilitates family to meet basic needs by providing skills training and other.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 6, 2017
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Tacloban City, Leyte
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.
February 9, 2017
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Tacloban
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
December 27, 2016
Gender and Protection Officer (Former Employee) - Tacloban
Coordination and working with colleagues on training, assessment, direct activities and working with communities and government agencies.