Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

challenging and exciting

November 25, 2016
in this kind of job, you are always working in the community and collaborating with partners which improves your communication and strategy skills. also, you can practice your management and implementation skills through proper implementation of the project. I learned how to be flexible and adjust with difficulty of workloads. I organized papers in documents in the office. I am enjoying my stay in Samar because my co-staffs are supportive as well as our partners. my life and work are balance because I have outlet to manage my stress.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 27, 2020
Logistics Officer (Former Employee) - Tagum
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Cons
July 3, 2020
Cash and Voucher Clerk (Former Employee) - Legazpi City, Albay
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.
July 17, 2018
Community Development Officer (Former Employee) - Borongan, Eastern Samar
Plan is an international humanitarian, child centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Working with children, their families and communities in 46 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children and to support the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Plan is an equal opportunity employer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the position works closely with communities in transforming their lives, through hands on mobilization and facilitation of communities in the implementation of WASH projects in the Area Program in contributing to the attainment of child well-being aspirations. A very competitive salary, benefit and career.