Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

An organization that promotes the welfare of children and families.

February 9, 2017
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
March 2, 2018
Same role
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Davao
They are open to people to give opportunity. It is fun working at Plan International. I learned a lot from my supervisors. They have allowed me to grow on opportunities throughout my working experience at Plan.
April 24, 2017
Same role
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) - Catarman, Northern Samar
The institution is steadfast and proactive in its advocacy for ending child poverty in the areas where it implements its programs. Cordial relationship of employees.
Pros
Good compensation and health insurance package
Cons
Long hours of work
October 6, 2017
Same location
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) - Tacloban City, Leyte
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.