Plan International
Plan International Employee Review

A day with Plan

July 1, 2016
I was assigned at the Educational department with its sponsor the Germany national officce. I love my co-workers at Plan, we always have funny moments. but not forgetting about our job. when its working hour we solely work and in break time we can discuss something that can take away stress. I love working at Plan international because they help out-of-school children in far flung and conflicted areas of Sarangani and Maguindanao, respectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we went into their respective barangays (18 in Sarangani and 6 in Maguindanao), we were approached by the community with sincere welcome and it feels good. They happy that some people visited and helped their children and them. But since the program finished last March 2016, the communities are worried for the sustainability of their children's schooling program. Good thing that the government and the depart of education adopted the program. Now communities, Local Government units and Deped are working together to sustain the program that were given to them.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free snacks
July 1, 2016
Same location
encoder (Former Employee) - General Santos
Encoding from 8 am - 5 pm was the job given to me. Anything that needed to be encoded, i encode it. i sometimes correct words/phrase or numbers with the authority an official. It's fun working their because co-workers/friends were so polite, when i ask to correct something they always responds immediately.
October 27, 2020
Logistics Officer (Former Employee) - Tagum
Working in Plan International is very challenging. It helps you to grow more mature in life and in your working attitude. Working in Plan International helps me improved my personality.
Pros
Allowance and Benefits
Cons
July 3, 2020
Cash and Voucher Clerk (Former Employee) - Legazpi City, Albay
Happy and contented with Plan International Inc. More on paper works and very collaborative team.very good salary and benefits. Lots of learnings and i am contented enough.