Piping Rock Health Products

Piping Rock Health Products Employee Reviews in Streetsboro, OH

Streetsboro, OH7 reviews

rockassociategrowthdepartmentfeelfamilyteambad

Good place to work great people great management and they will work with you in things you need for family and emergencies outside of the workplace 4 stars

Good pay

Management will lie to your face, talk behind your back, and will never fix the problem. They just ignore it. You will never move up if your good at your job. They have they favorite people who they only listen to or give them a new open position. You could be the best employee but if they don’t like you they fire you

Management and leadership needs lots of improvement

Lots of bullying, back stabbing, favoritism. Management doesn't listen to both sides. Very one sided. Leadership is poor, immature, foul mouth, and has bad attitude about other associates and management.Watch your back, they keep poor associates that didn't care about their job, work performance, and quality of work.

Fun people and mostly laid back. Great pay.

Love working here. I love my job and most of the people I work with. Some are lazy, some are amazing. Some leads overstep their positions. Others are amazingly supportive.

Pros

Great pay and work/life balance

Cons

Some people overstep their pay grade and some management picks on certain associates

April 13, 2022
Thank you for this valuable feedback, we are thrilled to hear you love working for Piping Rock! A significant contribution to achieving our goals is to maintain a respectful workplace environment for ALL of our employees; therefore we encourage all associates to reach out to Human Resources so we can do our very best to address your concerns. As an organization, we owe our success to our talented and dedicated team of associates. Thank you for everything you do to make Piping Rock ROCK!

production

it has pros and cons with the job. drama is a everyday thing. good raises. and it's fast pace.there is room for advancement if you want it. you get time taken away if plant closes for weather

Pros

give good raises

Cons

they take time if they shut down plant

April 13, 2022
Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication! We owe our growth and success to you and your team of associates! It is associates like you that make Piping Rock ROCK!

Great raises questionable leadership in some departments

I very fortunate to have the job here at PipingRock. I’ve made 100% pay increase since I started in 2019. I’d recommend this place to anyone. There are a few head aches with other workers yes but that’s life and you’ll never have perfection.

Pros

Set hours and over time is optional

April 13, 2022
Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication! We owe our growth and success to you and your team of associates! Keep up the great work!

Room for Advancement

I applied for one position and didn’t feel it was fit for me. Was then offered another position which I love. However, working a week in another department to open more doors for me in the long run. To the hack of all trades.

Pros

Perfect schedule, great pay

Cons

Healthcare insurance is ridiculous

April 14, 2022
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to Piping Rock. We are thrilled to hear that you see a long-term future with us, as we do encourage our associates to master their roles and then move on to learn something new, encouraging career advancement. Keep up the great work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piping Rock Health Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits