PILIPINAS KYOHRITSU INC

PILIPINAS KYOHRITSU INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from this company, from tha thing that may help me enhance my attitude to the things that helps me in my aspects in life. It contributed a lit on what im now.
Salary / Benefits
Minimum salary Sometimes no overtime In my department. Low volume of orders In our department and also sometimes No work schedule due to low volume of orders.
Salary / Benefits
Good to work this company because all of the employee are friendly. Sometimes working there is so tired but all of them are happy working there process.
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to work as machine operator. the hardest job is time to time production you need to supply the product as needed by the customers and the most enjoyable moment are with my co workers attitude many of them are funny person and also the company sportfest and athers activty like basketball, table tennis dart tournament etc.
Pros
free medical yearly with free hospital check up
Cons
8hr working days
Salary / Benefits
Good Company and Great Staff lots of work loads but happy to work there. Hope I can come back and work to one of the best company here in Lipa City. Thank you
Salary / Benefits
Nice staff but the storage room is too crowded and not so organized its hard to find when some files went missing. There is strict implementation of the company rules but the management knows how to have fun
Salary / Benefits
Starts at daily exercise routine and preparing first before start of the production. Manage well incentives given to employees through complying to standards. Hardest part of the job is working with backlog but happiest part is the teamwork.
Pros
incentives
Cons
ventilations
Salary / Benefits
I love always my job but you can't consider this that will help you in the future. The break time not enough. You can't rest if your not feeling well.
Pros
With back pay.
Cons
Long hours to work without sitting.
Salary / Benefits
safety first is our top priority and i learned the ability to get along well with people. they thought me to be punctual and disciplined person that,s why, you won't have any problems with me when it comes to attendance and behaviour since my top priority is my dutie and my responsibilities.
Pros
rice allowance and lots of incentives
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot to this comPANY Management is Fine Hardest part of the job is you work about 12 hours but no overtime being payed....our workpalce if good were all having fun enjoying all the good and bad thing happen together
Salary / Benefits
exercise every day before start the work the hardest part is the whole time in your work you have to stand and you cannot seat even 5 seconds and the inspection is very strict
Salary / Benefits
This company has a good benefits on its employee.Good workplace condition. adavance in material parts make it better to work to become products to release.
Pros
Good Quality Products
Cons
Long OT Hours
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, very nice people, secured by many guards. Strictly prohibited for taking parts outside the company. All the benifits are updated. Very good place.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work, very busy and productive i learned to focus on what im doing management enhanced the capabilities of the employees everyday the hardest part of the job was when its night shift.
Salary / Benefits
There were seasons that quality claims from the customers pour in and it took time for the department to handle them. Always did different trials and simulations to complete the investigations but many cases remained unsolved especially if human factor was involved. Causes were determined but solutions became pretty difficult to execute with the company's existing conditions.
Pros
with health insurance
Cons
6 working days a week
Salary / Benefits
I've been a circuit inspector here for more than 2 years and after that I became production staff. I enjoyed working here because my work assignment was not that hard. I have good co-workers and leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Their management were good,my experience at this company is so very useful. It help me a lot not for only for my next job but also for my daily life. This is my first job.
Pros
Good benefits for regular employee.
Salary / Benefits
The culture of the company is amazing, the only issue I had was that, since there are a lot of employees, it was a bit difficult to get noticed even after so many years of hard work.
Salary / Benefits
Very nice company.They give the best for their employee like incentives and certificates as well.They also provide healthcards for us.Working with this company is a nice privilage
Salary / Benefits
a joyful company that you can be in . The lineleaders are good and not so strict , the salary is good too. It is always Overtime there and the co workers are friendly
Salary / Benefits
Monday to Friday AutoCAD skills Good management Hardest part of the job is night shift most enjoyable is to have more friends The company give their employee more benifits
Pros
Sometimes have work even in sunday
Cons
Good management