Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc

Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc Management reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Clear

This clinic lacks firm management skills and company benefits. Also,there is a very little chance of being promoted, and career growth.

I learned many things here in this clinic. I can say that I almost applied all that I learned during my years in college. The workplace is okay, although it needs more improving and more space. The atmosphere is very good, most of my co-workers are friendly and approachable, and my superior is top-notch. However, the management needs to be consistent in their decisions and enforce the strictness of their rules. Moreover, they should give their employees more benefits and bonuses, especially those who are working overtime hours daily. The most enjoyable part of my job, is when I can truly say I performed my job smoothly and hassle-free.

Pros

Free lunch when it is the owner's birthday

Cons

Long, overtime hours

Fun

Colleague will treat you as a family, lack of benefits, no increase for nurses, hidden deductions on salary, most employees wastes time talking back to their co-employee, lots of issues but it's a fun place

Good!

Just a good company for employees. But don't have any initiative for employee development and increase. Poor compensation and benefits. So strict to employees.

Fun work place

The co-employees are nice. We help each other whenever were in need about our work loads. But the rights of the employees is not given by the management.

Pros

Accessible

Cons

Unstable

Productive, fun and safe place to work with.

everyday is a typical day. I learned to be more patient with patients. Management is very supportive and i have fun working with my colleagues.

Jobs at Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc