Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc

Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc Employee Reviews for Psychometrics Specialist

Psychometrics Specialist3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

3.1Salary & Benefits

Good Environment, Fun place to work management Good environment

Good environmennt fun place to work. Good training Ground for new registered psychometrician that wants to learn about psychological tests. good manager.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Low compensation

This clinic lacks firm management skills and company benefits. Also,there is a very little chance of being promoted, and career growth.

I learned many things here in this clinic. I can say that I almost applied all that I learned during my years in college. The workplace is okay, although it needs more improving and more space. The atmosphere is very good, most of my co-workers are friendly and approachable, and my superior is top-notch. However, the management needs to be consistent in their decisions and enforce the strictness of their rules. Moreover, they should give their employees more benefits and bonuses, especially those who are working overtime hours daily. The most enjoyable part of my job, is when I can truly say I performed my job smoothly and hassle-free.

Pros

Free lunch when it is the owner's birthday

Cons

Long, overtime hours

Good!

Just a good company for employees. But don't have any initiative for employee development and increase. Poor compensation and benefits. So strict to employees.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Physicians' Diagnostic Services Center, Inc in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?