Philusa Corporation

Philusa Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Just be who you are and approach customers properly and be patient, always respect your co-worker and be humble. Asking question is highly recommended for the beginners to obtain proper objectives.
Salary / Benefits
Philusa Corporation is primarily engaged in the business of distribution with the objective of providing the Philippine market with a wide range of quality and affordable products.

A an accounting assistant, you will provide timely and accurate financial reports for better understanding of the company’s financial status.Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting financial data and making comparative analysis. Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Ensure the effective implementation of the company’s credit policies and procedures, checking and validating uploaded sales orders Informs customer of overdue accounts by different techniques either mails letters or calls customers to remind them of their unpaid account and encourage them to pay. Prepares other duties that the immediate superior may assigned.
Salary / Benefits
Working for this company helped me developed my communicating skills to my other co workers, it gave me knowledge and skills to further enhance my self.
Salary / Benefits
> Philusa Corporation is a local traditional company who have a very long and strong heritage line of products.
> Philusa is a subsidiary of the Mercury Drug Group
Pros
Gives Pension to all employees who stayed for at-least 30 years
Cons
Has work on Saturday's
Salary / Benefits
In 6years of my job un philusa i enjoy because i love my work they have all the benefits like 13 month bonus philhealth sss contribution always have chriarmas party for the merchandiser
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace only lack of job advancement & promotion; salary was good but I need just more than that as it lack of salary standardization. Some brank & file has larger salary than supervisor & managers especially if he has longer year of service to the company.
Pros
with good healthcare coverages
Salary / Benefits
Working there was good but salary was not given monthly with many delays and excuses. Working hours were very long as the resigning rate was high and to make up we had to work very long hours.
Pros
nil
Cons
no salary
Workload is killing me
Salary is so low while your workload is over. No compensation for the work you've done. Work environment is good, but mostly are demanding and some old employees cannot adapt change
Pros
Accessible
Cons
No overtime lag
Salary / Benefits
*Such a good day while on duty.
*Learned so much interesting.

* I've experienced a lot to face some people to intertained .

*To promote our products.

*Getting know a lot of people.
Salary / Benefits
A good company but the workplace are not safe. does not have bonuses or incentives. Very far from home and every week different people and work place.
Pros
manager is very understanding
Cons
workplace
Salary / Benefits
you can learn here how to be came a productive merchandiser in the store and how to be patient in our customers that have different mood
Pros
responsible
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
all my Sale's Representative boss teaches me how to manage my stocks, how to sales talk for people and do my job in a happy moments
Salary / Benefits
everyday is exciting, ive learned how to communicate with different kinds of people, the management is good and my co-workers are nice and approachable , the hardest part of my job is when i always have to go in 2 to 3 stores in just one day
Pros
free transportation allowances
Salary / Benefits
office work /encoding and filing and entertaining customers
computer job

filing

working with honesty and full good service

overtime with pay

working with fun during day off time
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
As a professional field representative of Philusa corp. you work as a team w/ individual performance that you need to plan & organized work in order to attain monthly quota. Plan of action is also made if quota is not meet. we used to have seminars in order for us to learn more & it serves us a tool to develop our skills to attain our goals.
The hardest part working w/ Philusa is that we have sales performance and if not attained we have to explain all the details why we did not hit our quota.

Its a challenging work because you can learn more w/ your boss, co employees, & customers. Its also exciting being w/ other places to see other cultures & beautiful places.
Pros
work w/ in the area
Cons
w/ high qouta which is not realistic