Phillies Sports Grill And Bar

Phillies Sports Grill And Bar Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Phillies is well known in Pampanga area. Reasonably priced good food and drinks. Lots of bar and dinning room seating, with plenty of Flat screen TV's to give you something to do after ordering. Always glad that I experienced to worked there and became friends with the whole team. It was a great worked experienced I ever had as food handler.
Salary / Benefits
This place is very close to my heart as I worked Phillies for than 8 years. We are like family. Staff are amazing and customers are very happy towards my staff.
Pros
Free meal, centralized tipping
Cons
foreign managers
Salary / Benefits
I work 26 days a month. I have learned a lot in working in Phillies Sports Grill and Bar just like knowing how hard is to work patienly inside the kitchen and being productive. The management it was great cause the CEO handles all the employees with so much care.
Pros
Bonuses
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to operate and fix or trouble shoot the sound system making sure that the sounds are ok before the program start and my boss also will be pleased in my job.
Pros
free lunch or snack
Cons
over time
Salary / Benefits
Open 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. Phillies Sports Grill & Bar is the best place to watch your favorite sporting game live. Has live bands every night
Salary / Benefits
A good place surrounds by friendly staff. The Restaurant is always busy.
Pros
Free Meal with benefits
Cons
8hrs