Philippine Primark Properties

Philippine Primark Properties Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have learned regarding on leasing and day to day mall operations. Customer Relations, Attend tenant concerns etc. To learn technical concerns. To file business permits and others permits needed.
Salary / Benefits
No comment. its up to the employee interpretation. No career growth and advancement. performance evaluation is not objective and very far place to work.
Pros
President is Okay
Cons
Its up to them to see
Salary / Benefits
Stressfull Company I encountered. If you want war, apply here. Not organized Company, its a family business handled by COO na impulsive. Owner is okay but mostly COO running it. Kung gusto mo maging magulo ang buhay mo mag apply ka dito nang mabaliw ka. Kaliwat kanan ang sipsip. Hindi productive kahit anung position applayan mo.
Pros
Cons
Mga sipsip ang tao
Salary / Benefits
Challenging, Interesting, Pressure, Serious but Friendly Environment, Far from my place (Quezon City to Pasay City), Low Salary. Job Description not organized.
Pros
No Free
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place with a friendly work mate and a approachable boss. every body is enjoying their job even though its stressful. a lot of benefits.
Pros
free allowance
Salary / Benefits
This company is great when it comes to salary and other benefits but in my 6 months of stay in this company I already had 3 operation managers which is unusual they have different approach to the job. And my last Operation manager which is new hired only for one week give me a very poor Evaluation but shes not technically knowledgeable..
Salary / Benefits
The company has no experienced in running the mall operations, considering that they have 9 commercial center opens during my time. Non existence of organizational chart on each Centers, and with poor tenant mixtures not to mention the poor construction of the commercial center... Management has definitely NOT supportive with their employee.. they only believed with their "sipsip" employee...