Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Challenging Expect to work more thsn 8 hrs and also durinh holidays and weelend especuslly if you have events Other than that, working here gives you a lot of learnings

Productive and nice co-worker

Workinv in Philippine Pastrie, Inc. is a great honor, because i learned a lot and gained more experienced, the staff are nice we treat each other like a family.

It was happy to work with different types of nationalities.from the start its difficult to communicate but later on after a year of working with them

The company was good enough for me,but i really want to learned more and to have a progress in other country like canada because it will give me a big opportunity to grow more about my profession.

My first experience of my industry

Everything was good and memorable. The management was a great of choice everything was assigned with purpose. My co workers are great and amazing they are equipped with knowledge and skills for their jobs as I am having my intern here. I enjoy a lot from this experience and to look forward also with this job in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits