Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippines3 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews

Workmates presence is very important

I am currently employed as a Food Server at Philippine Pastries Inc. for over 4 years and counting. Its a normal day for me to interact with lots of people with different race and norms. I have to deal with them in a very rightful manner as much as possible. I have learned to talk to them(guests) with their lives and personal doings. I know how to garnish cakes in standard looks, handle complains and be friends to them afterwards, mixed and shake cold drinks, hot tea and coffee. The management itself have a very slow action in staff recognition and appraisal, no health benefits and a few numbers of vacation leave which is not sufficient for us to enjoy and gave ourselves a break and unwind. The hardest part of the job is to say goodbye to your colleagues which is set to part ways to look for a greener pasture and the most enjoyable thing of my job is that you connect with each other co staff and gain friendship that so memorable.