Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Employee Reviews for Food Service Worker

Food Service Worker3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

Fun workplace

Everyone in the team is easy to get along with especially our supervisors which is very motivating on my part and I look forward going to work with them

Pros

Easy Access

Cons

Late Shift

My first experience of my industry

Everything was good and memorable. The management was a great of choice everything was assigned with purpose. My co workers are great and amazing they are equipped with knowledge and skills for their jobs as I am having my intern here. I enjoy a lot from this experience and to look forward also with this job in the future.

Workmates presence is very important

I am currently employed as a Food Server at Philippine Pastries Inc. for over 4 years and counting. Its a normal day for me to interact with lots of people with different race and norms. I have to deal with them in a very rightful manner as much as possible. I have learned to talk to them(guests) with their lives and personal doings. I know how to garnish cakes in standard looks, handle complains and be friends to them afterwards, mixed and shake cold drinks, hot tea and coffee. The management itself have a very slow action in staff recognition and appraisal, no health benefits and a few numbers of vacation leave which is not sufficient for us to enjoy and gave ourselves a break and unwind. The hardest part of the job is to say goodbye to your colleagues which is set to part ways to look for a greener pasture and the most enjoyable thing of my job is that you connect with each other co staff and gain friendship that so memorable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits