Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati7 reviews

Average

Every employee usually have bulk workload and no specified job description. Demand of work will give you high level of stress and may need to render long hours. Poor management as they opted to change decisions, no standard process and HR doesn't have any backbone. Since it's a family owned company, personal and professional issues always mixed up. On the good note, facing different adversariess will help you to develop and gain additional skills.

It was happy to work with different types of nationalities.from the start its difficult to communicate but later on after a year of working with them

The company was good enough for me,but i really want to learned more and to have a progress in other country like canada because it will give me a big opportunity to grow more about my profession.

I have a good working place as well as fun colleagues.

What I've learned in my job is that I was able to make decisions in a minimum supervision. I was able to process and work in a well ventilated room. And also what I've most enjoyed is that we treat each of my colleague as a family.

Challenging Expect to work more thsn 8 hrs and also durinh holidays and weelend especuslly if you have events Other than that, working here gives you a lot of learnings

My first experience of my industry

Everything was good and memorable. The management was a great of choice everything was assigned with purpose. My co workers are great and amazing they are equipped with knowledge and skills for their jobs as I am having my intern here. I enjoy a lot from this experience and to look forward also with this job in the future.

Workmates presence is very important

I am currently employed as a Food Server at Philippine Pastries Inc. for over 4 years and counting. Its a normal day for me to interact with lots of people with different race and norms. I have to deal with them in a very rightful manner as much as possible. I have learned to talk to them(guests) with their lives and personal doings. I know how to garnish cakes in standard looks, handle complains and be friends to them afterwards, mixed and shake cold drinks, hot tea and coffee. The management itself have a very slow action in staff recognition and appraisal, no health benefits and a few numbers of vacation leave which is not sufficient for us to enjoy and gave ourselves a break and unwind. The hardest part of the job is to say goodbye to your colleagues which is set to part ways to look for a greener pasture and the most enjoyable thing of my job is that you connect with each other co staff and gain friendship that so memorable.

productive and fun workplace

this a nice and good company . they give cares to employees. our pastry chef teach us to make all of the bread and pastries

Pros

free meal

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits