Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Employee Reviews

Average

Every employee usually have bulk workload and no specified job description. Demand of work will give you high level of stress and may need to render long hours. Poor management as they opted to change decisions, no standard process and HR doesn't have any backbone. Since it's a family owned company, personal and professional issues always mixed up. On the good note, facing different adversariess will help you to develop and gain additional skills.

Productive and nice co-worker

Workinv in Philippine Pastrie, Inc. is a great honor, because i learned a lot and gained more experienced, the staff are nice we treat each other like a family.

Friendly and understanding staff

This company is the stepping stone of my personality because I learned a lot of how service industry is important how to embrace your job through learnings from your Co workers. How to handle things appropriately,how to serve in a correct manner, how to open and serve wines for the customer and how to sell

Pros

Friendly athmosphere

Cons

Healthcare, salary

It was happy to work with different types of nationalities.from the start its difficult to communicate but later on after a year of working with them

The company was good enough for me,but i really want to learned more and to have a progress in other country like canada because it will give me a big opportunity to grow more about my profession.

I have a good working place as well as fun colleagues.

What I've learned in my job is that I was able to make decisions in a minimum supervision. I was able to process and work in a well ventilated room. And also what I've most enjoyed is that we treat each of my colleague as a family.

Challenging Expect to work more thsn 8 hrs and also durinh holidays and weelend especuslly if you have events Other than that, working here gives you a lot of learnings

A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Very productive

Working with Philippine Pastries was my very experiensable moment in my life It helps my skills very improve my innitiative and my attitude specially my co-workers that treat you like thier own family

Pros

With meal allowance

Cons

Standard 8 hours a day

Very Entertaining Co-workers

I'm always working here since all of the people out there is always energetic and very funny and in that way, it makes me feel better working everyday!

Productive and fun workplace

Assistant Research and development (crepe) In charge on how to supervice the kitchen staff Incharge in inventory Attending meeting Incharge in paper works

Fun workplace

Everyone in the team is easy to get along with especially our supervisors which is very motivating on my part and I look forward going to work with them

Pros

Easy Access

Cons

Late Shift

My first experience of my industry

Everything was good and memorable. The management was a great of choice everything was assigned with purpose. My co workers are great and amazing they are equipped with knowledge and skills for their jobs as I am having my intern here. I enjoy a lot from this experience and to look forward also with this job in the future.

Workmates presence is very important

I am currently employed as a Food Server at Philippine Pastries Inc. for over 4 years and counting. Its a normal day for me to interact with lots of people with different race and norms. I have to deal with them in a very rightful manner as much as possible. I have learned to talk to them(guests) with their lives and personal doings. I know how to garnish cakes in standard looks, handle complains and be friends to them afterwards, mixed and shake cold drinks, hot tea and coffee. The management itself have a very slow action in staff recognition and appraisal, no health benefits and a few numbers of vacation leave which is not sufficient for us to enjoy and gave ourselves a break and unwind. The hardest part of the job is to say goodbye to your colleagues which is set to part ways to look for a greener pasture and the most enjoyable thing of my job is that you connect with each other co staff and gain friendship that so memorable.

productive and fun workplace

this a nice and good company . they give cares to employees. our pastry chef teach us to make all of the bread and pastries

Pros

free meal

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Philippine Pastries Inc in popular locations

• Philippine Pastries Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?