Philippine Pastries Inc
View all Philippine Pastries Inc reviews

Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Employee Review

Very productive

Working with Philippine Pastries was my very experiensable moment in my life It helps my skills very improve my innitiative and my attitude specially my co-workers that treat you like thier own family

Pros

With meal allowance

Cons

Standard 8 hours a day

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Productive and nice co-worker

Workinv in Philippine Pastrie, Inc. is a great honor, because i learned a lot and gained more experienced, the staff are nice we treat each other like a family.

Average

Every employee usually have bulk workload and no specified job description. Demand of work will give you high level of stress and may need to render long hours. Poor management as they opted to change decisions, no standard process and HR doesn't have any backbone. Since it's a family owned company, personal and professional issues always mixed up. On the good note, facing different adversariess will help you to develop and gain additional skills.

It was happy to work with different types of nationalities.from the start its difficult to communicate but later on after a year of working with them

The company was good enough for me,but i really want to learned more and to have a progress in other country like canada because it will give me a big opportunity to grow more about my profession.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits