Philippine Pastries Inc
View all Philippine Pastries Inc reviews

Philippine Pastries Inc

Philippine Pastries Inc Employee Review

Average

Every employee usually have bulk workload and no specified job description. Demand of work will give you high level of stress and may need to render long hours. Poor management as they opted to change decisions, no standard process and HR doesn't have any backbone. Since it's a family owned company, personal and professional issues always mixed up. On the good note, facing different adversariess will help you to develop and gain additional skills.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

It was happy to work with different types of nationalities.from the start its difficult to communicate but later on after a year of working with them

The company was good enough for me,but i really want to learned more and to have a progress in other country like canada because it will give me a big opportunity to grow more about my profession.
Same location

I have a good working place as well as fun colleagues.

What I've learned in my job is that I was able to make decisions in a minimum supervision. I was able to process and work in a well ventilated room. And also what I've most enjoyed is that we treat each of my colleague as a family.
Same location

Challenging Expect to work more thsn 8 hrs and also durinh holidays and weelend especuslly if you have events Other than that, working here gives you a lot of learnings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Pastries Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Philippine Pastries Inc in popular locations

• Philippine Pastries Inc
  • Average
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?