Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Productive and Inspiring

Career advancement are offered by the corporation by attending Trainings, Seminars, Conferences and courses an employee can enroll and take to grow as an individual.

Enjoyable compony

The employes and employees was really great competive. They're pretty good advices in fresh employees. Those people are there was focuses on their task. And its really good for me.

Productive and Peaceful Workplace

Working in Philhealth makes me more knowledgeable in communicating with other people. Most enjoyable moment of being on-the-job trainee was being part of their Philhealth Family. I learned that unity makes the work simple.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and can hone your skills for the workplace

It was a great avenue for me to hone my skills for future job placement. I met and learned a lot from my superiors which helped me when I had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced work life.
Salary / Benefits

Having fun while working hard

This company has a lot to offer. It made me become more matured and wise while contributing much to the company by helping others inside and outside the company.

Efficient in updating records

I enjoy working with other people. It helps me grow. Self descipline. It boost my self confidence. Can communicate with other people confidently. Know how to accept healthy criticism.

Pros

Safe working place

Cons

Limited space
Salary / Benefits

Productive and nice working environment

I was deploy here to work as Frontline Service Support under Metro Peso Naga its a Program for student's who takes summer job for only 20days.My job here is more about organizing and monitoring documents from different places.I learned how important organization and time management in making your work easy.

Pros

People are nice, with benefits

Salary / Benefits

People are good, hardworking individuals

Working in Philhealth helps one achieve his dream of helping the less fortunate, the indigent members of PhilHealth. Despite lower salary, staff stay because public service is one area where you can feel satisfaction and happiness seeing the happy faces of the people you helped. Workers here are hardworking, nice to work with. From time to time, staff are sent to trainings to enhance their knowledge and skills.

Pros

Trainings, job security as a regular employee

Cons

Long hours, low salary compared to other GOCCs
Salary / Benefits

There is security of tenure

My job in this company is more about organizing and monitoring relevant documents. What I learned most is how important organization and time management in making your work easy. The hardest part of my job is drafting decisions on the administrative legal cases filed in our department because you have to be like judge of the department.

Pros

nice benefits

Cons

long hours of sitting

more trainings

More trainings and activities for employees. Benefits of employee for casual employees is not that much. No security of tenure. Fun envirnment depends on employee.

Pros

more trainings

Cons

little benefit

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Salary / Benefits

Work relationships and Creating great resuls

Be sure to focus on duties that are relevant to the position for which you are applying. Respect your co workers so that they will respect you also. Make sure while you are working you will also help others to learn about the company. love the people interaction too, and the opportunity to work flexible hours! and most of all enjoy your work and just remember that your work is very important to you and also to your family

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Ok

The company offered a good salary for the employees. Many can benefit especially single males and females with no dependents at all. Work place is also good.

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

Better things - Intern

They will make you feel comfortable by working with them. Finishing the tasks gives you sense of accomplishment. And they treat everyone as part of the company
Salary / Benefits

Overall, quite a promising office environment.

A typical day at work meant a whole day sitting in front of the computer - from early in the morning to late in the evening, encoding piles of insurance claims.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

The company that i worked with has a good working environment. The job given to me was very challenging where i learned a lot from it. I was able to built my confidence which i don't have before.
Salary / Benefits

Product. So much to learn from

I have learned a lot from this institution. Very enriching as a whole I may say. The working environment is good and feels like you're working with just your family.

Productive workplace

I don't have a typical day at work, everyday is a new day. New challenges, new people. I have learned a lot during my stay in this corporation. It helped me think more mature and made me more responsible. I love the working culture in this company. No pressure, just fun.

very productive

This is my first job so i was very excited.. My co-workers was kind and easy to be with, my boss is the best among the rest. The work is enjoyable and inspirable..

benefits

Cons

far from home
Salary / Benefits

Productive workfunplace nice environment and nice people

Had friends,and learnt a lot of things that i can use to gain more knowledge and will be able to help me to be a better person and improve myself to success in life.

Pros

Cons

8hours
Salary / Benefits

Working at PhilHealth taught me a lot of things. I learned to be more patient, understanding and be mindful. Every working day is like an eye opener to the reality. Sometimes it's tiring, but all is worth it.

Cons

Deadlines and Quota
Salary / Benefits

Productive and tries its best to give employees benefits and job security

I am happy working at PhilHealth. Employees have opportunities to advance and grow, benefits are good. Management tries their best to provide better benefits, staffs are friendly and hardworking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3