Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Salary / Benefits

Productive and nice working environment

I was deploy here to work as Frontline Service Support under Metro Peso Naga its a Program for student's who takes summer job for only 20days.My job here is more about organizing and monitoring documents from different places.I learned how important organization and time management in making your work easy.

Pros

People are nice, with benefits

Productive and challenging.

Completed Staff Work. Quality Management System. Health Care Provider Performance Assessment System. Health Care Monitoring and Evaluation. Team Building and recreational activities.

Benefits
Salary / Benefits

People are good, hardworking individuals

Working in Philhealth helps one achieve his dream of helping the less fortunate, the indigent members of PhilHealth. Despite lower salary, staff stay because public service is one area where you can feel satisfaction and happiness seeing the happy faces of the people you helped. Workers here are hardworking, nice to work with. From time to time, staff are sent to trainings to enhance their knowledge and skills.

Pros

Trainings, job security as a regular employee

Cons

Long hours, low salary compared to other GOCCs
Salary / Benefits

There is security of tenure

My job in this company is more about organizing and monitoring relevant documents. What I learned most is how important organization and time management in making your work easy. The hardest part of my job is drafting decisions on the administrative legal cases filed in our department because you have to be like judge of the department.

Pros

nice benefits

Cons

long hours of sitting
Salary / Benefits

Experiences a well-balanced life.

A typical day at work is very productive. We do not stop to learn from colleagues and peers. Management has been very supportive of our plans and programs and the most enjoyable part of my job is when my team and I work together and we exhaust all means to achieve what is the best for the department and corporation and a whole.

Pros

Very supportive Management

Cons

No benefits

more trainings

More trainings and activities for employees. Benefits of employee for casual employees is not that much. No security of tenure. Fun envirnment depends on employee.

Pros

more trainings

Cons

little benefit
Salary / Benefits

The nature of the work place was fun and amazing

The office work requires us to work during weekdays and we have 2 days off. We must complete 8hours of work every day. The nature of the workplace was fun because we are dealing with a different client.

Pros

Free office uniform and office supplies

Cons

long hous
Salary / Benefits

Having fun with colleagues its like working with friends

Working at philhealth is a good opportunity Philhealth employees are like family Having fun while working is very good Its like youre not getting tired as long as you are having fun about work

Pros

Good bosses
Salary / Benefits

It was pleasure working on Phil. Health as it is a National Company and it helped me in terms of career growth.

A typical day in work would include processing some papers of the people who are availing the benefits of Phil. Health and in guiding them on requirements and steps that need to do. I learned how be patient and to have the right attitude when it comes to handling bulk number of people. The work place was good and have a friendly environment but the difficult part of it was when you have to travel more than 2 hours to go to the provincial office for some verification's The most enjoyable part of if was when you see the people happy because you have served them well and they finished the one that they need in smooth manner.

Pros

Free Lunch and Snacks, Bonuses

Cons

Long time travel going to Provincial office

Ok

The company offered a good salary for the employees. Many can benefit especially single males and females with no dependents at all. Work place is also good.

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

Salary / Benefits

Health Insurance Company that aims in providing free health insurance to the marginalized people.

It is a busy office since people are coming in especially the family members of the patients. The employees are productive and friendly. The hardest part of the job is when a people try to ask for help and then you can not give the help that they need. It is a very complicated job though.

Pros

Free Rice Allowance

Cons

Low Salary
Salary / Benefits

Unending work pile but enjoyable as we are able to meet different workmates.

On a monthly rotational basis we are 6 employees in a province who were deployed in 10 different hospital Levels to cater PhilHealth members and assist them in availing their benefits, we laiase between the hospital and office in cases when concerns arises. aside from being the only philhealth employee in the hospital having front line services we also assist Hospital clerks in membership concerns, claims reimbursement, ICD 10 Coding and Member Data Record verification. I have learned that PhilHealth is the only health insurance here in the Philippines that provides health benefits from womb to tomb and up to half a million benefit package and also i have witnessed the eagerness of this corporation to secure & help all Filipinos with their hospitalization finances. Its just that there's a bit of misguided management that us employees suffer from its losses and the professional advancement is stagnant. The work place varies from hospital to hospital, some were very busy and some are not. The hardest part of my job is that we have to render services 6 days in a week and no transportation allowance for far deployment areas. The most enjoyable part of this job is we get to see the smile of every members helped by the corporation's benefits, and we are able to help at the point of service with out putting much burden to the them.

Pros

Lots of training and seminars

Cons

6 work day in a week, mandatory overtime during long holidays and no payment for transportation from far deployment areas.

Productive and fun workplace

PhilHealth is the Philippine Government's social health insurance provider. A typical day at work includes providing high quality customer service to all Filipinos. I have learned so much from PhilHealth in terms of customer service. I have developed different values that helped me become an efficient, effective, and productive member of the workforce. The management is very responsive to the needs of the employees. It promotes a culture of excellence in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was attending different trainings and seminars which helps the employees enhance their skills.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Job Security
Salary / Benefits

Good compensation but department work habits were not balanced

All departmental items received the same grade of compensation but Benefits over-extended much of the time which was a bit unfair. Overall, good work setting unless you come across people who were toxic and politicking.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Office politics

Philihealth

Really good work facility but it is just happen that the salary is very low to those people who are not civil service passer. People in their office are very friendly.

it was challenging

During my Internship, I have learned how to be able to work with different people, especially with the big boss and how to communicate efficiently with those.

Pros

more benefits

Productive and Sociable Workplace

We are deployed in the Hospitals both Government and Private institution. I work in a day shift for 8 hours I learned many things in my current work specially in dealing with people, helping them regarding their concerns in their hospital bill and health which PhilHealth Corporation mission. I dealt with different tribes and languages. The most enjoyable part of being PhilHealth CARES(Customer Assistance and Empowerment Staff) is that seeing your clients happy and satisfied with your assistance that at the end of your conversation they smile and say THANK YOU MAM. It relieves your tiredness.

Pros

entitled of benefits

Cons

Prone to sickness since it is in the hospital
Salary / Benefits

Better place for interpersonal skill development

The company is owned by the Philippine Govertment that caters health Insurance coverage for ALL its citizens. It is fun to work here because of the chalenges you encounter everyday from actual experiences of every filipinos who apply for membership and until management of complaints in benefits availments. The challenge lies not from the worload and paperworks we have but rather on how to handle positively the diffrent client behaviors in their complaints and try to settle and make them satisfied in the end. Costumer satisfaction in terms of benefits availment is the primary goal of this office especially those belongs in the marginalized sector within which gives me the motivation to work at my best to help everyone.

Pros

Salary is above minimum wage with other incentives and cash bonuses

Cons

Other employees benefits rerecently been cut and no plan for salary increase anytime soon
Salary / Benefits

productive and balance on employees

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation not only provide a wide range of health care benefits but also provides a better employment status on every employee

Pros

good ambiance on work place

Cons

no "noon break"
Salary / Benefits

It's productive and fun working at Philhealth

Ive worked hard for 15 years in this company, it's fun and its beeen a pleasure working here. I just completed my work in this company and they gave me a very productive grade

Pros

Free Rice & Transportation Allowance

Cons

Low salary

very productive

This is my first job so i was very excited.. My co-workers was kind and easy to be with, my boss is the best among the rest. The work is enjoyable and inspirable..

benefits

Cons

far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3