Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Productive and Inspiring

Career advancement are offered by the corporation by attending Trainings, Seminars, Conferences and courses an employee can enroll and take to grow as an individual.

Challenging and productive workplace

Every single day is challenging making our job more interesting. Growing with the company gave me a lot of skills and knowledge specifically on the management and documentation field. The workplace has a fast-paced environment but that what makes it fun.

Enjoyable compony

The employes and employees was really great competive. They're pretty good advices in fresh employees. Those people are there was focuses on their task. And its really good for me.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and can hone your skills for the workplace

It was a great avenue for me to hone my skills for future job placement. I met and learned a lot from my superiors which helped me when I had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced work life.

Great

Great Training to improve your skills and abilities Able to speak in public Great job Great company and co workers ........... ........... ............

Salary / Benefits

Having fun while working hard

This company has a lot to offer. It made me become more matured and wise while contributing much to the company by helping others inside and outside the company.

Fun workplace

This job is a real blessing to me. Thank God for the great work experience. I have developed more skills that helped me become a better team player. My weaknesses has become my strengths during the 10+ years working for this company.
Salary / Benefits

People are good, hardworking individuals

Working in Philhealth helps one achieve his dream of helping the less fortunate, the indigent members of PhilHealth. Despite lower salary, staff stay because public service is one area where you can feel satisfaction and happiness seeing the happy faces of the people you helped. Workers here are hardworking, nice to work with. From time to time, staff are sent to trainings to enhance their knowledge and skills.

Pros

Trainings, job security as a regular employee

Cons

Long hours, low salary compared to other GOCCs

more trainings

More trainings and activities for employees. Benefits of employee for casual employees is not that much. No security of tenure. Fun envirnment depends on employee.

Pros

more trainings

Cons

little benefit
Salary / Benefits

Learn how to manage my time during my internship in the company. Learned mostly the basic knowledge in entering a new company. My supervisors guide and help me by explaining the flow of the work in the company. Because of that I did not encounter difficulty in accomplishing the task given to me.

Ok

The company offered a good salary for the employees. Many can benefit especially single males and females with no dependents at all. Work place is also good.

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok
Salary / Benefits

Unending work pile but enjoyable as we are able to meet different workmates.

On a monthly rotational basis we are 6 employees in a province who were deployed in 10 different hospital Levels to cater PhilHealth members and assist them in availing their benefits, we laiase between the hospital and office in cases when concerns arises. aside from being the only philhealth employee in the hospital having front line services we also assist Hospital clerks in membership concerns, claims reimbursement, ICD 10 Coding and Member Data Record verification. I have learned that PhilHealth is the only health insurance here in the Philippines that provides health benefits from womb to tomb and up to half a million benefit package and also i have witnessed the eagerness of this corporation to secure & help all Filipinos with their hospitalization finances. Its just that there's a bit of misguided management that us employees suffer from its losses and the professional advancement is stagnant. The work place varies from hospital to hospital, some were very busy and some are not. The hardest part of my job is that we have to render services 6 days in a week and no transportation allowance for far deployment areas. The most enjoyable part of this job is we get to see the smile of every members helped by the corporation's benefits, and we are able to help at the point of service with out putting much burden to the them.

Pros

Lots of training and seminars

Cons

6 work day in a week, mandatory overtime during long holidays and no payment for transportation from far deployment areas.

Productive and fun workplace

PhilHealth is the Philippine Government's social health insurance provider. A typical day at work includes providing high quality customer service to all Filipinos. I have learned so much from PhilHealth in terms of customer service. I have developed different values that helped me become an efficient, effective, and productive member of the workforce. The management is very responsive to the needs of the employees. It promotes a culture of excellence in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was attending different trainings and seminars which helps the employees enhance their skills.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Job Security

on the job trainee

being a trainee of that good government agency help me to be more confidence. And they are the one who show up how really being an employee and to see the real word being employed.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

The company that i worked with has a good working environment. The job given to me was very challenging where i learned a lot from it. I was able to built my confidence which i don't have before.

Security of tenure

I started as Data Encoder I and now I am currently holding the position of Social Insurance Officer I. The corporation provides security of tenure to all its Regular employees.
Salary / Benefits

It's productive and fun working at Philhealth

Ive worked hard for 15 years in this company, it's fun and its beeen a pleasure working here. I just completed my work in this company and they gave me a very productive grade

Pros

Free Rice & Transportation Allowance

Cons

Low salary
Salary / Benefits

Product. So much to learn from

I have learned a lot from this institution. Very enriching as a whole I may say. The working environment is good and feels like you're working with just your family.
Salary / Benefits

Productive workfunplace nice environment and nice people

Had friends,and learnt a lot of things that i can use to gain more knowledge and will be able to help me to be a better person and improve myself to success in life.

Pros

Cons

8hours

fun but low salary

learned more on computer skills/encoding learned a lot outside the clinical area of nursing however, it is low paying job and takes 5-10 years in order to be a regular/permanent employee..otherwise, we remain as contractuals,
Salary / Benefits

Productive and tries its best to give employees benefits and job security

I am happy working at PhilHealth. Employees have opportunities to advance and grow, benefits are good. Management tries their best to provide better benefits, staffs are friendly and hardworking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3