Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews for Social Services Assistant

great corporation

it was an excellent corporation that it helps the needy to access health care in the Philippines. Its a government owned corporation that caters health insurance for Filipino people.

Great

Great Training to improve your skills and abilities Able to speak in public Great job Great company and co workers ........... ........... ............
Salary / Benefits

Having fun while working hard

This company has a lot to offer. It made me become more matured and wise while contributing much to the company by helping others inside and outside the company.
Salary / Benefits

People are good, hardworking individuals

Working in Philhealth helps one achieve his dream of helping the less fortunate, the indigent members of PhilHealth. Despite lower salary, staff stay because public service is one area where you can feel satisfaction and happiness seeing the happy faces of the people you helped. Workers here are hardworking, nice to work with. From time to time, staff are sent to trainings to enhance their knowledge and skills.

Pros

Trainings, job security as a regular employee

Cons

Long hours, low salary compared to other GOCCs

more trainings

More trainings and activities for employees. Benefits of employee for casual employees is not that much. No security of tenure. Fun envirnment depends on employee.

Pros

more trainings

Cons

little benefit

Salary / Benefits

A fun workplace, employees are customer oriented

Their are days that are so buy because of clients form the hospital who have not processed their requirements for hospital purposes but everything is being handled well because of competent and helpful employees of the corporation.
Salary / Benefits

Having fun with colleagues its like working with friends

Working at philhealth is a good opportunity Philhealth employees are like family Having fun while working is very good Its like youre not getting tired as long as you are having fun about work

Pros

Good bosses
Salary / Benefits

Productive; Enployees are fun to be with.

Be polite when it comes to customer query. Never judge the person. Be always attentive on what the clients concerned about. Always have patience. Be the best employee example.

Pros

Free food when they have trainings

Cons

Sometimes no service on a designated place
Salary / Benefits

Unending work pile but enjoyable as we are able to meet different workmates.

On a monthly rotational basis we are 6 employees in a province who were deployed in 10 different hospital Levels to cater PhilHealth members and assist them in availing their benefits, we laiase between the hospital and office in cases when concerns arises. aside from being the only philhealth employee in the hospital having front line services we also assist Hospital clerks in membership concerns, claims reimbursement, ICD 10 Coding and Member Data Record verification. I have learned that PhilHealth is the only health insurance here in the Philippines that provides health benefits from womb to tomb and up to half a million benefit package and also i have witnessed the eagerness of this corporation to secure & help all Filipinos with their hospitalization finances. Its just that there's a bit of misguided management that us employees suffer from its losses and the professional advancement is stagnant. The work place varies from hospital to hospital, some were very busy and some are not. The hardest part of my job is that we have to render services 6 days in a week and no transportation allowance for far deployment areas. The most enjoyable part of this job is we get to see the smile of every members helped by the corporation's benefits, and we are able to help at the point of service with out putting much burden to the them.

Pros

Lots of training and seminars

Cons

6 work day in a week, mandatory overtime during long holidays and no payment for transportation from far deployment areas.

enjoyable and productive workplace

productive and fun workplace.gocc's have been disallowed of our several allowances that's why we are having financial difficulties now. and i could not transfer here in aklan because we dont have enough regular employees now in regional office. there are several trainings especially for us who are assigned in procurement.

Pros

starting new

Cons

adjustment

Productive and Sociable Workplace

We are deployed in the Hospitals both Government and Private institution. I work in a day shift for 8 hours I learned many things in my current work specially in dealing with people, helping them regarding their concerns in their hospital bill and health which PhilHealth Corporation mission. I dealt with different tribes and languages. The most enjoyable part of being PhilHealth CARES(Customer Assistance and Empowerment Staff) is that seeing your clients happy and satisfied with your assistance that at the end of your conversation they smile and say THANK YOU MAM. It relieves your tiredness.

Pros

entitled of benefits

Cons

Prone to sickness since it is in the hospital

productive workplace

it was a fun and productive workplace. i was able to improve more of my skills and capabilities. i was able to work with a minimal supervision because also of the trainings they have provided.
Salary / Benefits

Stress free environment and friendly co-workers

The company is great. Great work place. Great facilities. Great bosses. Friendly co- workers. Not that kind of strict bosses. Freedom to take a leave.

Pros

free lunch and bonuses

Cons

long hours of work
Salary / Benefits

quality and competitive work experience

typical day at work is working at the office for 8 hrs for 7 days a week and catering to a number of clients with regards to health insurance membership registration, updates and answering queries regarding contribution and claims benefit. further coordinates with various health care professionals with regards to existing and new policies of the corporation. able to manage express operations as a whole: including time, resources, manpower and general management with minimum supervision. co-workers are all professionals and goal oriented. hardest part of the job is the technical aspect. having to cater to clients during system failure. enjoyable part of the job is the daily satisfaction of being the bridge that coordinates the government's updated and improved healthcare policies to various health professionals and clients.

Pros

with travel and food allowance, bonuses

Cons

job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3