Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern

I have learned a lot during my brief stay in Philippine Health Insurance Corporation III. I learned how to use their system and managed to enter the company's transactions in the system. I also assisted in the budget allocation.

Enjoyable compony

The employes and employees was really great competive. They're pretty good advices in fresh employees. Those people are there was focuses on their task. And its really good for me.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and can hone your skills for the workplace

It was a great avenue for me to hone my skills for future job placement. I met and learned a lot from my superiors which helped me when I had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced work life.
Salary / Benefits

Good

Everything is good and manageable, My supervisor is approachable and motivating. The other employees are good in communicating and giving instructions.
Salary / Benefits

Learn how to manage my time during my internship in the company. Learned mostly the basic knowledge in entering a new company. My supervisors guide and help me by explaining the flow of the work in the company. Because of that I did not encounter difficulty in accomplishing the task given to me.

Salary / Benefits

Overall it taught me to be well rounded

In the legal department of PhilHealth it was a good training in terms of legal investigation, it taught me the administrative side of working there and also how to deal with clients

Fun Workplace

The employees are friendly and easy to work to. There are usually a lot of work to be done but PhilHealth is a fun workplace to work to. It is stress-free environment.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Overtime

Better things - Intern

They will make you feel comfortable by working with them. Finishing the tasks gives you sense of accomplishment. And they treat everyone as part of the company

it was challenging

During my Internship, I have learned how to be able to work with different people, especially with the big boss and how to communicate efficiently with those.

Pros

more benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3