Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews for Auditor in Pasig

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 109 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Healthy work environment with opportunity for professional growth.

Mostly analyzing audit results, reviewing reports, preparing audit reports for submission to the Chief Audit Executive, meetings and preparing for audit activity. My work entails field activity where we gather data for analysis and which may be used by the Management for Policy Development. It made me more analytical, instill in my person the value of integrity and a higher social awareness. PhilHealth is a government owned and controlled corporation and professionalism is part of its culture. Although, politics sometimes get in the way of the work environment the professional maturity in the workplace see it through. The hardest part of the job is in way you have to be away from home for more than a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to assist its client, especially the less fortunate, get to different places. I was sent to the UAE, Hong Kong and Macau as part of my work. I have the opportunity to meet and assist people from almost all walks of life.

Pros

free food, accommodation and transportation when on field

Cons

being away from home usually for a week

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?