Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews for Auditor in PasigReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 109 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Supervising Auditing Systems Specialist (Current Employee) - Head Office, Pasig City - February 23, 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Mostly analyzing audit results, reviewing reports, preparing audit reports for submission to the Chief Audit Executive, meetings and preparing for audit activity. My work entails field activity where we gather data for analysis and which may be used by the Management for Policy Development. It made me more analytical, instill in my person the value of integrity and a higher social awareness. PhilHealth is a government owned and controlled corporation and professionalism is part of its culture. Although, politics sometimes get in the way of the work environment the professional maturity in the workplace see it through. The hardest part of the job is in way you have to be away from home for more than a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to assist its client, especially the less fortunate, get to different places. I was sent to the UAE, Hong Kong and Macau as part of my work. I have the opportunity to meet and assist people from almost all walks of life.
free food, accommodation and transportation when on field
being away from home usually for a week
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?
See more Philippine Health Insurance Corporation reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 109 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7Salary / Benefits
Questions about Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
- How are the working hours at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?2 people answered
- Does Philippine Health Insurance Corporation require pre-employment background checks? What kind of …2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?One person answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- Qualification?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation? What are the steps along the …