Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Salary / Benefits

Work at PhilHealth had been quite challenging

1) Work at the Branch/Service Office in Laguna is always a busy and productive work day. 2) I have been able to further my Customer Service Experience having individuals and company/organizations as clientele on a daily basis. 3) Employees are treated like one big family at the Branch Office 4) Since it is a government owned and controlled corporation, politics is a very difficult aspect of the organization to deal with.

Accounts Specialist

1. typical day - regular eployees spent of of their times talking while contractual do the most of the tasks done 2. learned how to face difficult customers, learned computer skills, good experience if youre a newby 3. management - you cannot be a regular employee if you dont have the right connection. 4. hardest part of the job is facing difficult customers 5. most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new friends. as employees come and go, hence you meet a lot of new faces :)

Pros

governement company, 2 days off. no pressure

Cons

government company :)

productive and fun workplace

Arrived before 8 am then review my activity for the day and then start receiving clients and answers some of their concerns. Call those delinquent employers to remind them about their monthly contribution, then do some posting on their reports. I've learned that work is easily done when your focus on it and by having extra mile you'll be able to feel your worth as a worker. The management have been very supportive as well as co-workers. Job is naturally hard but as long as you'll get use to it things will be very easy. The most enjoyable part is that we take it fun but prosuctive,

Pros

free snacks

Cons

no noon break

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3