Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews in San Fernando

3.7Salary & Benefits

Intern

I have learned a lot during my brief stay in Philippine Health Insurance Corporation III. I learned how to use their system and managed to enter the company's transactions in the system. I also assisted in the budget allocation.

Challenging and productive workplace

Every single day is challenging making our job more interesting. Growing with the company gave me a lot of skills and knowledge specifically on the management and documentation field. The workplace has a fast-paced environment but that what makes it fun.
Salary / Benefits

Good compensation but department work habits were not balanced

All departmental items received the same grade of compensation but Benefits over-extended much of the time which was a bit unfair. Overall, good work setting unless you come across people who were toxic and politicking.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Office politics

very fun

receiving hospital claims learned how you can used your philhealth benefit professional i think there no hardest part of the job when im undergoing ojt for them ah putting marks on their claims ..

Cons

8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits

family oriented work schedule but poor benefits.. we enjoy weekends/holidays off and office hours work but no monthly benefits given

Routine type of work on weekdays. A very challenging job in terms of dealing with highly toxic clients. A friendly environment though crab mentality is always up. Hardest part of the job is being poorly compensated despite the loads of work you do. I really enjoyed anniversary and Christmas bonus where food is free and entertainment is held

Pros

office hours, weekends and holidays off

Cons

no benefits, project based-contract

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?