Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews in Pasig

Salary / Benefits

There is security of tenure

My job in this company is more about organizing and monitoring relevant documents. What I learned most is how important organization and time management in making your work easy. The hardest part of my job is drafting decisions on the administrative legal cases filed in our department because you have to be like judge of the department.

Pros

nice benefits

Cons

long hours of sitting
Salary / Benefits

Experiences a well-balanced life.

A typical day at work is very productive. We do not stop to learn from colleagues and peers. Management has been very supportive of our plans and programs and the most enjoyable part of my job is when my team and I work together and we exhaust all means to achieve what is the best for the department and corporation and a whole.

Pros

Very supportive Management

Cons

No benefits
Salary / Benefits

Overall it taught me to be well rounded

In the legal department of PhilHealth it was a good training in terms of legal investigation, it taught me the administrative side of working there and also how to deal with clients
Salary / Benefits

Approachable work superiors, does not pay trainees though

A typical day at the training would be approving papers of members and assisting members who comes to the branch with several purposes usually to assess if their philhealth membership are being paid correctly by their employers

Pros

Good working environment, Approchable superiors

Cons

the branch is situated in the heart of pasig where there is always traffic
Salary / Benefits

Healthy work environment with opportunity for professional growth.

Mostly analyzing audit results, reviewing reports, preparing audit reports for submission to the Chief Audit Executive, meetings and preparing for audit activity. My work entails field activity where we gather data for analysis and which may be used by the Management for Policy Development. It made me more analytical, instill in my person the value of integrity and a higher social awareness. PhilHealth is a government owned and controlled corporation and professionalism is part of its culture. Although, politics sometimes get in the way of the work environment the professional maturity in the workplace see it through. The hardest part of the job is in way you have to be away from home for more than a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to assist its client, especially the less fortunate, get to different places. I was sent to the UAE, Hong Kong and Macau as part of my work. I have the opportunity to meet and assist people from almost all walks of life.

Pros

free food, accommodation and transportation when on field

Cons

being away from home usually for a week

very productive

This is my first job so i was very excited.. My co-workers was kind and easy to be with, my boss is the best among the rest. The work is enjoyable and inspirable..

benefits

Cons

far from home
Salary / Benefits

Stress free environment and friendly co-workers

The company is great. Great work place. Great facilities. Great bosses. Friendly co- workers. Not that kind of strict bosses. Freedom to take a leave.

Pros

free lunch and bonuses

Cons

long hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?