Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits

Productive and can hone your skills for the workplace

It was a great avenue for me to hone my skills for future job placement. I met and learned a lot from my superiors which helped me when I had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced work life.

Productive and fun workplace

PhilHealth is the Philippine Government's social health insurance provider. A typical day at work includes providing high quality customer service to all Filipinos. I have learned so much from PhilHealth in terms of customer service. I have developed different values that helped me become an efficient, effective, and productive member of the workforce. The management is very responsive to the needs of the employees. It promotes a culture of excellence in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was attending different trainings and seminars which helps the employees enhance their skills.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

Job Security

Productive workplace

I don't have a typical day at work, everyday is a new day. New challenges, new people. I have learned a lot during my stay in this corporation. It helped me think more mature and made me more responsible. I love the working culture in this company. No pressure, just fun.

Productive and good office

I totally grow in this company. I learn a lot specially on how to mananage many kind of attitude or personality of clients. My co workers are very supportive and friendly.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3