Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and Inspiring

Career advancement are offered by the corporation by attending Trainings, Seminars, Conferences and courses an employee can enroll and take to grow as an individual.

great corporation

it was an excellent corporation that it helps the needy to access health care in the Philippines. Its a government owned corporation that caters health insurance for Filipino people.

Intern

I have learned a lot during my brief stay in Philippine Health Insurance Corporation III. I learned how to use their system and managed to enter the company's transactions in the system. I also assisted in the budget allocation.

Challenging and productive workplace

Every single day is challenging making our job more interesting. Growing with the company gave me a lot of skills and knowledge specifically on the management and documentation field. The workplace has a fast-paced environment but that what makes it fun.

Enjoyable compony

The employes and employees was really great competive. They're pretty good advices in fresh employees. Those people are there was focuses on their task. And its really good for me.

Productive and Peaceful Workplace

Working in Philhealth makes me more knowledgeable in communicating with other people. Most enjoyable moment of being on-the-job trainee was being part of their Philhealth Family. I learned that unity makes the work simple.
Salary / Benefits

competitive yet, productive and fun working in Phil health Insurance Corporation

it was a very competitive working in Phil health Insurance Corporation yet, it was always a productive and fun working there. i learned many things specially in personal growth, i can manage my time well, I became more patient and understanding and I also learned to handle different kinds of personalities in the workplace. the company is well managed even though the workplace culture is not that very healthy. the hardest part of working there is to work under pressure and trying to cope with the attitude of others but the most enjoyable part is we get to bond with the senior employers during free time.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and can hone your skills for the workplace

It was a great avenue for me to hone my skills for future job placement. I met and learned a lot from my superiors which helped me when I had trouble adjusting to the fast-paced work life.

Great

Great Training to improve your skills and abilities Able to speak in public Great job Great company and co workers ........... ........... ............

Good work environment

Good work environment Good work environment Good work environment, they all kind to each other, and also they have concern to each other, they flexible and hardworking

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation?

Salary / Benefits

fast-paced services to clients just to ensure client satisfaction

PhilHealth is the only health insurance in the Philippines, hence health services delivery is the main thrust of the corporation. The re has no equal representation between the rank and files and the top management

happy and welcoming environment

limited workloads so you will not be able to know what other will do. but I'm just an ojt here so nothing to expect more. more on filing and data encoding and also monitoring of their works is my responsibilty
Salary / Benefits

Good

Everything is good and manageable, My supervisor is approachable and motivating. The other employees are good in communicating and giving instructions.

Productive and Fun workplace

I have enter Philhealth as a trainee. During my 5 months stay there, I can say that the working environment is very nice because the employees treated their trainees very nicely and teaches us to be independent.
Salary / Benefits

Having fun while working hard

This company has a lot to offer. It made me become more matured and wise while contributing much to the company by helping others inside and outside the company.

Efficient in updating records

I enjoy working with other people. It helps me grow. Self descipline. It boost my self confidence. Can communicate with other people confidently. Know how to accept healthy criticism.

Pros

Safe working place

Cons

Limited space

Productive Company

Learned to do multitasking. Accept and will take place the responsibility of others in their absence. Commitment, integrity and honesty are observed.

Pros

With Transportation, Productivity and Welfare Allowances

Cons

Longer hours
Salary / Benefits

Productive and nice working environment

I was deploy here to work as Frontline Service Support under Metro Peso Naga its a Program for student's who takes summer job for only 20days.My job here is more about organizing and monitoring documents from different places.I learned how important organization and time management in making your work easy.

Pros

People are nice, with benefits

Fun workplace

This job is a real blessing to me. Thank God for the great work experience. I have developed more skills that helped me become a better team player. My weaknesses has become my strengths during the 10+ years working for this company.

Productive and challenging.

Completed Staff Work. Quality Management System. Health Care Provider Performance Assessment System. Health Care Monitoring and Evaluation. Team Building and recreational activities.

Benefits
Salary / Benefits

People are good, hardworking individuals

Working in Philhealth helps one achieve his dream of helping the less fortunate, the indigent members of PhilHealth. Despite lower salary, staff stay because public service is one area where you can feel satisfaction and happiness seeing the happy faces of the people you helped. Workers here are hardworking, nice to work with. From time to time, staff are sent to trainings to enhance their knowledge and skills.

Pros

Trainings, job security as a regular employee

Cons

Long hours, low salary compared to other GOCCs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3