Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
View all Philippine Health Insurance Corporation reviews

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Review

Security of tenure

I started as Data Encoder I and now I am currently holding the position of Social Insurance Officer I. The corporation provides security of tenure to all its Regular employees.

1.0Salary / Benefits

Same role
Salary / Benefits

Productive at work and can be an asset to the company

Can work at my own phase with minimal supervision, a responsible worker even without the boss, meet deadlines. Can work with co-workers with different personalities. My co-workers need an assistance i will help them in one way or the other. With patience in dealing with clients everyday. Just be calm to clients who are getting angry and pamper them with respect.
Same location

Better things - Intern

They will make you feel comfortable by working with them. Finishing the tasks gives you sense of accomplishment. And they treat everyone as part of the company
Same location
Salary / Benefits

Work at PhilHealth had been quite challenging

1) Work at the Branch/Service Office in Laguna is always a busy and productive work day. 2) I have been able to further my Customer Service Experience having individuals and company/organizations as clientele on a daily basis. 3) Employees are treated like one big family at the Branch Office 4) Since it is a government owned and controlled corporation, politics is a very difficult aspect of the organization to deal with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?