Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
View all Philippine Health Insurance Corporation reviews

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Review

Productive at work and can be an asset to the company

Can work at my own phase with minimal supervision, a responsible worker even without the boss, meet deadlines. Can work with co-workers with different personalities. My co-workers need an assistance i will help them in one way or the other. With patience in dealing with clients everyday. Just be calm to clients who are getting angry and pamper them with respect.

Same role

Security of tenure

I started as Data Encoder I and now I am currently holding the position of Social Insurance Officer I. The corporation provides security of tenure to all its Regular employees.

Productive and Inspiring

Career advancement are offered by the corporation by attending Trainings, Seminars, Conferences and courses an employee can enroll and take to grow as an individual.
Same location

great corporation

it was an excellent corporation that it helps the needy to access health care in the Philippines. Its a government owned corporation that caters health insurance for Filipino people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
  • Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
  • Productive at work and can be an asset to the company