Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
View all Philippine Health Insurance Corporation reviews

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation

Philippine Health Insurance Corporation Employee Review
Salary / Benefits

Healthy work environment with opportunity for professional growth.

Mostly analyzing audit results, reviewing reports, preparing audit reports for submission to the Chief Audit Executive, meetings and preparing for audit activity. My work entails field activity where we gather data for analysis and which may be used by the Management for Policy Development. It made me more analytical, instill in my person the value of integrity and a higher social awareness. PhilHealth is a government owned and controlled corporation and professionalism is part of its culture. Although, politics sometimes get in the way of the work environment the professional maturity in the workplace see it through. The hardest part of the job is in way you have to be away from home for more than a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to assist its client, especially the less fortunate, get to different places. I was sent to the UAE, Hong Kong and Macau as part of my work. I have the opportunity to meet and assist people from almost all walks of life.

Pros

free food, accommodation and transportation when on field

Cons

being away from home usually for a week

3.0Salary / Benefits

Productive and Inspiring

Career advancement are offered by the corporation by attending Trainings, Seminars, Conferences and courses an employee can enroll and take to grow as an individual.
Salary / Benefits

There is security of tenure

My job in this company is more about organizing and monitoring relevant documents. What I learned most is how important organization and time management in making your work easy. The hardest part of my job is drafting decisions on the administrative legal cases filed in our department because you have to be like judge of the department.

Pros

nice benefits

Cons

long hours of sitting
Salary / Benefits

Experiences a well-balanced life.

A typical day at work is very productive. We do not stop to learn from colleagues and peers. Management has been very supportive of our plans and programs and the most enjoyable part of my job is when my team and I work together and we exhaust all means to achieve what is the best for the department and corporation and a whole.

Pros

Very supportive Management

Cons

No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.7Salary / Benefits
  • Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
  • Healthy work environment with opportunity for professional growth.