Philippine Business for Social Progress

Philippines16 reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Productive and fun workplace

Our task is to provide reports needed monthly. We encode data in the system. Having great co-workers who will help you do your job make your job and your stay in the company easier and more satisfied.

Pros

Free transportation, Benefits and loans

Cons

Good for those looking for experience in development work

Has good working environment, supportive, approachable, and great teammates, compensation and benefits are good, great unit management, has activities for employees

A nice environment for development workers who wish to be engaged in various fields of social development

PBSP is the best employer I ever had. With the organization, I am able to avail of all benefits an employee should have. It also enhanced my knowledge on project management since it is our major task in the organization.

Pros

With health card benefits; allow compensatory leave for works rendered during weekends

Cons

Would sometimes require staff to work during weekends

The superiors are approachable.

Working in Philippine Business for Social Progress as a TB HIV Nurse had helped me a lot especially on the knowledge and skills in caring with People Living with HIV/AIDS.In this job, I mastered my skill in counselling.

Pros

All the benefits are provided.

Cons

Workplace is far from the main office.

Productive and fun place to work with; Work life balance

PBSP is a non-profit organization that unites like-minded businesses behind a singular aim to make the benefits of business be felt by an increasingly larger constituency through inclusive business practices that encourage new enterprises, greater access to capital, greater synergies leading to self-reliance and transparency. PBSP is continuously observing trends in Overseas Development Assistance through various multi-lateral agencies that are looking for local organizations to manage their social investments. Leaning towards leveraging the improvements within the framework of Public-Private Partnerships, the foundation is steadily functioning to further strengthen its capacity to respond to these opportunities.

Pros

Field Work and expenses are all covered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Business for Social Progress. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Philippine Business for Social Progress Reviews by Location

Learn about Philippine Business for Social Progress in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?