Philippine Business for Social Progress

Philippines16 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Productive and Fun workplace

It was a great experience. People on our department are very accommodating and they are very patient in teaching us about our future jobs, they also treat us like we are real employee. They are very nice and generous to us.

Good NGO, Worst Employer

Good NGO, bad employer, bad management. Promotes stressful and toxic culture. Pure lip service. Expert in window dressing to gain sponsors from donors.

Pros

Member companies and board of trustees. It ends there.

Cons

All the toxic things that you will experience in one employer, you will experience it here.

Good for those looking for experience in development work

Has good working environment, supportive, approachable, and great teammates, compensation and benefits are good, great unit management, has activities for employees

Opportunity to express oneself and some autonomy to conduct innovative techniques

The non -stock non-profit foundation is engaged in the areas of Health, Education, Environment, Livelihood, Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation Management, Inclusive Business and Development Finance. It has an employee base of 1,000 and is a dynamic engager in the Philippines for poverty alleviation/elimniation.

Pros

Workplace Culture - engagement focused

Cons

Workplace volume is a challenge to Work Life Balance

The superiors are approachable.

Working in Philippine Business for Social Progress as a TB HIV Nurse had helped me a lot especially on the knowledge and skills in caring with People Living with HIV/AIDS.In this job, I mastered my skill in counselling.

Pros

All the benefits are provided.

Cons

Workplace is far from the main office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Business for Social Progress. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits