Philippine Business for Social Progress

Philippine Business for Social Progress Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila10 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

It was a great experience. People on our department are very accommodating and they are very patient in teaching us about our future jobs, they also treat us like we are real employee. They are very nice and generous to us.

Flexible environment

Great Company that can compensate well in terms of administrative job. Nurses does not work from the bedside, although health teaching is provided and limited to the program that is ongoing in coordination with the DOH.

Negative Working Environment

A Non-Government Organization that helps unlifting of poor Filipino lives. I learned Fund Bank Reconciliationa and Budget Performance Report. The most enjoyable part of the job was with this group of donor's that helps more Filipino lives by giving them livelihood programs that will help Filipino people improved there life thru trainings and workshops.

Good for those looking for experience in development work

Has good working environment, supportive, approachable, and great teammates, compensation and benefits are good, great unit management, has activities for employees

A nice environment for development workers who wish to be engaged in various fields of social development

PBSP is the best employer I ever had. With the organization, I am able to avail of all benefits an employee should have. It also enhanced my knowledge on project management since it is our major task in the organization.

Pros

With health card benefits; allow compensatory leave for works rendered during weekends

Cons

Would sometimes require staff to work during weekends

Great learning flatform for Project finance, Planning and Management

being hired in this company gives an opportunity to develop skills in project finance flows and policies, planning and creation in assisted details and management in full duration and possible extension.

Pros

free trainings, travel opportunities, widen networks

Cons

heavy workplace competition

what you learned

i learned that the work of an NGO is mostly on the development of of the individual on acheiving the pogress of the society. it is important to set goals on everything that you do and plan every action you are going to take achieve your desired output.

Pros

out of town trips

Cons

long field hours

Badminton

the hardest part of my job when i'm in PBSP if the hospitals give me an report to encode and they will give me a due date to encode all the reports ...

Pros

tranfo

Productive and fun place to work with; Work life balance

PBSP is a non-profit organization that unites like-minded businesses behind a singular aim to make the benefits of business be felt by an increasingly larger constituency through inclusive business practices that encourage new enterprises, greater access to capital, greater synergies leading to self-reliance and transparency. PBSP is continuously observing trends in Overseas Development Assistance through various multi-lateral agencies that are looking for local organizations to manage their social investments. Leaning towards leveraging the improvements within the framework of Public-Private Partnerships, the foundation is steadily functioning to further strengthen its capacity to respond to these opportunities.

Pros

Field Work and expenses are all covered

Fun

Fun but sometimes worked with pressure.Cool workmates. I learned how to handles emotions and different situations especially how to encounter different problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philippine Business for Social Progress. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Philippine Business for Social Progress Reviews by Location

Learn about Philippine Business for Social Progress in Manila

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?