Philippine Business for Social Progress

Philippine Business for Social Progress Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience. People on our department are very accommodating and they are very patient in teaching us about our future jobs, they also treat us like we are real employee. They are very nice and generous to us.
Salary / Benefits
Great Company that can compensate well in terms of administrative job. Nurses does not work from the bedside, although health teaching is provided and limited to the program that is ongoing in coordination with the DOH.
Salary / Benefits
A Non-Government Organization that helps unlifting of poor Filipino lives. I learned Fund Bank Reconciliationa and Budget Performance Report. The most enjoyable part of the job was with this group of donor's that helps more Filipino lives by giving them livelihood programs that will help Filipino people improved there life thru trainings and workshops.
Salary / Benefits
Has good working environment, supportive, approachable, and great teammates, compensation and benefits are good, great unit management, has activities for employees
Salary / Benefits
PBSP is the best employer I ever had. With the organization, I am able to avail of all benefits an employee should have. It also enhanced my knowledge on project management since it is our major task in the organization.
Pros
With health card benefits; allow compensatory leave for works rendered during weekends
Cons
Would sometimes require staff to work during weekends
Salary / Benefits
good in reaching patients and is always centered on what patient feels. there are so many things that need to work upon, paperwork after DOT and sometimes you'll bring home these documents for the deadline.
Salary / Benefits
being hired in this company gives an opportunity to develop skills in project finance flows and policies, planning and creation in assisted details and management in full duration and possible extension.
Pros
free trainings, travel opportunities, widen networks
Cons
heavy workplace competition
Salary / Benefits
They provide training to better understand the job. HR can be easily reached through email with regards to concerns, etc. Hardest part of the job, is that you will be deployed in the province and the main office is in Capital city.
Pros
Generous
Salary / Benefits
i learned that the work of an NGO is mostly on the development of of the individual on acheiving the pogress of the society. it is important to set goals on everything that you do and plan every action you are going to take achieve your desired output.
Pros
out of town trips
Cons
long field hours
Salary / Benefits
The non -stock non-profit foundation is engaged in the areas of Health, Education, Environment, Livelihood, Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation Management, Inclusive Business and Development Finance. It has an employee base of 1,000 and is a dynamic engager in the Philippines for poverty alleviation/elimniation.
Pros
Workplace Culture - engagement focused
Cons
Workplace volume is a challenge to Work Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Our task is to provide reports needed monthly. We encode data in the system. Having great co-workers who will help you do your job make your job and your stay in the company easier and more satisfied.
Pros
Free transportation, Benefits and loans
Salary / Benefits
Working in Philippine Business for Social Progress as a TB HIV Nurse had helped me a lot especially on the knowledge and skills in caring with People Living with HIV/AIDS.In this job, I mastered my skill in counselling.
Pros
All the benefits are provided.
Cons
Workplace is far from the main office.
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of my job when i'm in PBSP if the hospitals give me an report to encode and they will give me a due date to encode all the reports ...
Pros
tranfo
Salary / Benefits
PBSP is a non-profit organization that unites like-minded businesses behind a singular aim to make the benefits of business be felt by an increasingly larger constituency through inclusive business practices that encourage new enterprises, greater access to capital, greater synergies leading to self-reliance and transparency. PBSP is continuously observing trends in Overseas Development Assistance through various multi-lateral agencies that are looking for local organizations to manage their social investments. Leaning towards leveraging the improvements within the framework of Public-Private Partnerships, the foundation is steadily functioning to further strengthen its capacity to respond to these opportunities.
Pros
Field Work and expenses are all covered
Salary / Benefits
Fun but sometimes worked with pressure.Cool workmates. I learned how to handles emotions and different situations especially how to encounter different problems.