Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Management reviews

Philippines84 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Well diverse company with very competent group of people. Fast paced culture but values work life balance and people oriented. Over-all good management structure and culture. The hardest part of the job is the outside factors, pressures on the global market declining demand on cigarettes sales due to regulations and health issues.
Pros
Free lunch, car benefit, free gasoline, free tool
Salary / Benefits
Being in corporate means having to answer to management. But this also means having your own opinion and building your own place in the company. Overall, if you want to learn, you might want to give PMFTC a try. You don't only get to work in a multi-national company, but you also get to work with the best people.
Salary / Benefits
many things i have learned and good company.
machine operator in gdx1 machine and 6000 sasib machine.

good work place and very nice management .multi skilled worker
good quality of products and many benefits that receive of employee.

very organized to operate the machine and they have rules and regulations about safety of employee.i have learned about first aid and i have seminar for gdx1 machine for operational.
Salary / Benefits
The security of the employees is their number one priority, the management is very objective to goals. being a tax assistant, you could learn a lot of things while having good relationship with the BIR officers.
Pros
gate to gate service
Cons
no benefits such as free lunches or christmas give aways, etc
Salary / Benefits
Management is good , co -employees are fun to work with, a nice place to learn, long hour work can really exhaust your body and mind plus the everyday traffic.
Salary / Benefits
Good management but very low salary for a degree holder like me. Everybody is friendly. Good ambiance for work. But the salary can't support my everyday needs.
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Very low salary
Salary / Benefits
With very dynamic and diverse workplace. Encourages diversity and inclusion. Howeve, the work-life balance still needs to be improved and should be looked upon by the management to improve the quality of life of its employees.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Always works long hours
Salary / Benefits
I've learn how to be responsible to work and time management,the quality of work was fantastic with awesome colleague..the hardest part of the job is when we need to search for the lost items that need to reconcile
Salary / Benefits
Im Fast learner to work ! i have to learn to operate the machine in case of trouble shooting . Cooperate to management and to my co workers to have a excellent job ! the hardest part of my job is to a hard trouble to machine then i call the mechanical operator to what about this trouble ! the most enjoyable to my part of my job i to succes in extend to contract in company
Salary / Benefits
It,s a convenient work place very clean atmosphere and with suportive management. I've learned how to cope with other people my co-workers is nice and fun to be with.the hardest part of the job is a multi tasking you need to do what is ask for like new projects new work place that is not relevant to work but challenging. I take extra assignments that will help me get ahead
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work when there's trouble in our machine.
maintain the machine clean to prevent trouble.

The Management provide all our needs and benefits.
Me and my co-worker help each other.

the hardest part of my job are none because I love my job and Im happy doing it.

I enjoyed every day!
Pros
Free lunch and all meals
Cons
coffee break
Salary / Benefits
productive, sales target oriented. conduct seminars on business building. for good business transactions with all clients. highly trained in time management working plan. updated daily & weekly reports. flexible
Pros
free lunch, accommodation, health care
Cons
long hour.
Salary / Benefits
It was 2010 back then when I joined PMI. The culture was totally different from my previous job but was loving it right away. I was given then assignments which I just did it for the first time, it was really hard but thankfully I was able to make it. The project and assignments were really tough but because I have great and fun-loving colleagues, working here became enjoyable.

Well, I believe I am so lucky to be part of the Internal Controls team for my managers are very competitive yet kind and understanding. Me, my colleagues and my managers shared a lot of common denominators in work. All of us love to sing. If we are so stressed and pressured already, we opt to go karaoke to de-stressed ourselves which really became so effective to us.

Making reviews and reporting the findings noted during the course of the review is really challenging especially that BPO's are quite resistant about it. It takes a lot of patience and professionalism in order for my reviews to attain its objectives. However, hardest part of my job is when I was threatened because I was able to uncover fraudulent activities but had remained firm regarding the issues. Thankfully, my manager is supporting me all the way. Giving me all moral supports for me to keep going with my job.

My learning's in PMI is quite handful. That's why I am feeling grateful with our company for I was able to explore and discovered that I am capable to do more and excel in the field I have chose.
Maybe, not every achievement is noticed immediately through promotions and awards but I know well that Management is recognizing
 - more...
Pros
Working here is a good experience, good self-branding. Self-fulfilling as a career person.
Cons
Working here means long hours, working on holidays and more travels, sometimes sacrificing work-life balance.
12hours per day
I've learn in this company on how I manage my time that there is a time of work and a time for having a rest.

They properly manage the company for taking care of their worker.

The co-worker in there is very friendly that's why i was so happy for being part of that company.

I've enjoy these job because of the good management the leader are nice and also the co worker are nice too.
Pros
Free lunch and very nice cafeteria you can really having nice lunch and also to have rest.
Cons
need to complete your hour of break and hour of work
Salary / Benefits
* saturation of accounts and obtaining sales

* how to handle pressure with grace

* top caliber management

* hardest part is when my own life becomes at stake because of roberry-hold ups danger

* meeting new potential customers and able to closed an account / sales
Pros
meal allowances and medical allowances
Cons
work / life balance, too much government taxes
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work starts with roving and check up of mechanisms inside the plant. Have learned troubleshooting and hands on experiences in repairing and maintaining the plant's production machines (e.g. conveyors). Management and co-workers contributed in the development of my growth and skills in the workplace. The hard part of my job is lifting of heavy mechanical parts manually where the lifter can't reach. Most enjoyable part is doing the job together with my team mates and being able to accomplish what is tasked for us to do.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Working with the people under me was fun, the are attentive and cooperative. they do what I asked them to do. Management was also great and also my colleagues. Work was fun because I consider it a challenge.
Salary / Benefits
:It's having fun while working.
:Very particular learning.

:Good management.
:I love them all.

:Nothing.

:Very adventurious.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours.