Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

Philippines85 reviews
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company,
with a diverse workforce of around 73,500 people who hail from every corner of the globe.

We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
Pros
Free Accomodation and Transportation
Salary / Benefits
The salary and benefits are ok. However the company favors elitist graduates. The hiring managers are short changing the owners since hiring is based on personal preferences and not technical knowledge. just because you are good at english it already means that you're deserving and can do multi tasking.
Pros
Salary and benefits, working environment
Cons
Favors elitist graduates
Salary / Benefits
Well diverse company with very competent group of people. Fast paced culture but values work life balance and people oriented. Over-all good management structure and culture. The hardest part of the job is the outside factors, pressures on the global market declining demand on cigarettes sales due to regulations and health issues.
Pros
Free lunch, car benefit, free gasoline, free tool
Salary / Benefits
i May say tha working with that kind of company is really a great experienced.more learning and skill given by the company, i've learned from my co workers how to communicate fairly and cooperate with the work we have.
Salary / Benefits
Being in corporate means having to answer to management. But this also means having your own opinion and building your own place in the company. Overall, if you want to learn, you might want to give PMFTC a try. You don't only get to work in a multi-national company, but you also get to work with the best people.
Salary / Benefits
Im happy to work again and i enjoy the benifits i have also knowledge in machine troubleshooting and i know how to operate the machine. If have a chance to join again this company i will give my best
Salary / Benefits
Company is environment friendly. The employees are very friendly and easy to work with and they are very helpful,with high safety standards and security.
nice company
full of benefits

very good boss and colleagues

i work in this company for 7years

i would like to work again

here in uae pmftc if i have a chance to work in this company again

thankyou
Salary / Benefits
many things i have learned and good company.
machine operator in gdx1 machine and 6000 sasib machine.

good work place and very nice management .multi skilled worker

good quality of products and many benefits that receive of employee.

very organized to operate the machine and they have rules and regulations about safety of employee.i have learned about first aid and i have seminar for gdx1 machine for operational.
Salary / Benefits
all my employeers or expot that i handle in philip morris company are
satisfied on my driving skill and i follow the rules and regulation on the rode im a depensive driver
Pros
free launch
Cons
depends to expot
Salary / Benefits
The security of the employees is their number one priority, the management is very objective to goals. being a tax assistant, you could learn a lot of things while having good relationship with the BIR officers.
Pros
gate to gate service
Cons
no benefits such as free lunches or christmas give aways, etc
Salary / Benefits
to work in Philip Morris Company i can say that i also learned a lot from them specially in doing the paper works on how they guide me being new to their office as a clerk.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
they provide all information regarding on work. they teach me from scratch to full to be able to do my work. with a minimal supervision .a friendly co-worker .they will lead you to become a leader.
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work is always check all my product i have
be on time and do multi-task

good environment workplace

hardest part of my job is paper works

most enjoyable part of the job always hit the target sales
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
This is a good company to work for. The benefits are complete and the people working there are smart and innovative in their thinking. The culture is good and they produce high quality output. I have the best memories from this company.
8am - 5pm
i learned to be independent , hard working , team work, and love your work.

work place receiving area , the area that the company received the product .

hardest part of my job , is overtime.

the most enjoyable part of my job, when we loved our worked, we laughed together, and being productive to our jobbed with my co - worker.
Pros
free T shirt
Salary / Benefits
I like working with this company because they always look after their employee. They give awards to whoever deserve the awards. There's politics but it's not that obvious. They pay good.

Downside is that if you are a contractor, there's no benefits
Pros
pay is good
Cons
very stressful environement
Salary / Benefits
Company's very good in terms of shaping their employees. They see to it that their employees are competitive through launching various trainings and also seminars to update them.
Pros
14th Month Pay
Salary / Benefits
more on tax cigarette we encode the tax specificlly on cigarette so that BIR wil gave back all tax that PMFTC paid off. this was just temporary bu of intereting thing to do
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of being empolyee of pmftc, I learned something that give me strenght for being productive, flexible and how to treat other employee.
Salary / Benefits
Im not against with the company i work for right now. I just need a higher salary for the future of my family specially for my 2 kids. I need to prepare myself for their study's.
Pros
80 pesos allowances daily
Cons
Long Hours