Philip Morris International logo
Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International Employee Reviews

Found 89 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,682 reviews

productive and stressfull

rules and regulations are very strict and safety.You cannot just work without permit for safety.specialy work at hieghts .Even stepping on an 1.5mtrs tall ladder is prohibited w/out permit.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

regular hour

Good work place

Good work place but bad work mates 😊No work no pay But you are insured once you are starting.No talking with the bosses since pandemic they leave a work for you and after that they won't check it if there's an error Everybody wants to finish the job on time but There are instances that they will leave a job without knowing that they need it immediately and you are finishing another job (doing it multitasking) and boom, as if they are the owner of the company nagging at you 😊😉

Pros

Free lunch for the first month

Cons

But as time goes by free lunches are for all the direct employees only

Flexible Working Hours. Diverse Culture

Company has really good benefits. Management's direction changes fast. Culture and diversity is good.Very strict regulations. Flexible working arrangements

Pros

Good Benefits and Compensation

Cons

Long working hours

Not worth it

The salary and benefits are ok. However the company favors elitist graduates. The hiring managers are short changing the owners since hiring is based on personal preferences and not technical knowledge. just because you are good at english it already means that you're deserving and can do multi tasking.

Pros

Salary and benefits, working environment

Cons

Favors elitist graduates
Salary / Benefits

Productive with a good management

Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 73,500 people who hail from every corner of the globe. We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.

Pros

Free Accomodation and Transportation

Salary / Benefits

Interactive place to work with and lots of travel opportunity

Well diverse company with very competent group of people. Fast paced culture but values work life balance and people oriented. Over-all good management structure and culture. The hardest part of the job is the outside factors, pressures on the global market declining demand on cigarettes sales due to regulations and health issues.

Pros

Free lunch, car benefit, free gasoline, free tool
Salary / Benefits

i May say tha working with that kind of company is really a great experienced.more learning and skill given by the company, i've learned from my co workers how to communicate fairly and cooperate with the work we have.

A learning experience

Being in corporate means having to answer to management. But this also means having your own opinion and building your own place in the company. Overall, if you want to learn, you might want to give PMFTC a try. You don't only get to work in a multi-national company, but you also get to work with the best people.

Enjoy

Im happy to work again and i enjoy the benifits i have also knowledge in machine troubleshooting and i know how to operate the machine. If have a chance to join again this company i will give my best

Nice Company to work for

Salary is quite good compared to other companies at the time. Vacation and Sick leaves are the same with others. Should have stayed if not for a difficult Boss to deal with.

Jobs at Philip Morris International

See more jobs

Good Company

Company is environment friendly. The employees are very friendly and easy to work with and they are very helpful,with high safety standards and security.

Sales man/ Finance for 7years

nice company full of benefits very good boss and colleagues i work in this company for 7years i would like to work again here in uae pmftc if i have a chance to work in this company again thankyou

cleanliness and organized

many things i have learned and good company. machine operator in gdx1 machine and 6000 sasib machine. good work place and very nice management .multi skilled worker good quality of products and many benefits that receive of employee. very organized to operate the machine and they have rules and regulations about safety of employee.i have learned about first aid and i have seminar for gdx1 machine for operational.

cigarette manufactoring

all my employeers or expot that i handle in philip morris company are satisfied on my driving skill and i follow the rules and regulation on the rode im a depensive driver

Pros

free launch

Cons

depends to expot
Salary / Benefits

Fun experience while professionalism is obtained

The security of the employees is their number one priority, the management is very objective to goals. being a tax assistant, you could learn a lot of things while having good relationship with the BIR officers.

Pros

gate to gate service

Cons

no benefits such as free lunches or christmas give aways, etc

productive

to work in Philip Morris Company i can say that i also learned a lot from them specially in doing the paper works on how they guide me being new to their office as a clerk.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

short breaks
Salary / Benefits

They will push your limits to challenge and challenge your limits in work

they provide all information regarding on work. they teach me from scratch to full to be able to do my work. with a minimal supervision .a friendly co-worker .they will lead you to become a leader.
Salary / Benefits

Fun work place with Basketball court

my typical day at work is always check all my product i have be on time and do multi-task good environment workplace hardest part of my job is paper works most enjoyable part of the job always hit the target sales

Pros

Free lunches

Salary / Benefits

I highly recommend this company

This is a good company to work for. The benefits are complete and the people working there are smart and innovative in their thinking. The culture is good and they produce high quality output. I have the best memories from this company.
Salary / Benefits

productive and hard work place with basketball court

8am - 5pm i learned to be independent , hard working , team work, and love your work. work place receiving area , the area that the company received the product . hardest part of my job , is overtime. the most enjoyable part of my job, when we loved our worked, we laughed together, and being productive to our jobbed with my co - worker.

Pros

free T shirt

Competitive

I like working with this company because they always look after their employee. They give awards to whoever deserve the awards. There's politics but it's not that obvious. They pay good. Downside is that if you are a contractor, there's no benefits

Pros

pay is good

Cons

very stressful environement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philip Morris International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2