Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc.

Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines27 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Okay for starters. This company will help you as well with your career growth. There are a lot fun people and easy to be with! Aside from that, they will also help you with your requirements or tasks.
Highly recommended.
Very Easy and Professional Managers and Colleagues

Opportunity to Excel

Accomplishments are being Recognized

Your Voice and Knowledge are being heard.

Best to be part of this organization!

Thanks for the opportunity! 🙂
Salary / Benefits
I really appreciated this company.
I learned so much and I motivated well.

People are so organized. The mgmt are doing good treating their employees..
Pros
Lots of Sales Incentives to be given for those people performing well.
Cons
exact number of working hours
Salary / Benefits
Almost 3 years - NO/NONE/WALANG Salary Increase even on a Annual Performance Based Salary Increase -- wala ata sila nitong ganitong program.

No training/seminars for the deployed personal -- No company initiated professional growth.
Pros
Travel Reimbursements on Regular Employees for Offsite OB.
Cons
NO/NONE/WALANG Annual Performance Based Salary Increase, No regular company initiated training/seminars for the deployed personal -- No professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
This is the time I really learned something about my educational attainment, how to be a Desktop Support in high pressure situations, knowing that production shouldn't be affected in anyway because it's the core of the company. I learned so many things that I encountered in real time. Esp. my communication skills, knowing how to handle and talk properly to the client and provide ways to fix the issue.

The most enjoyable part of the job is everything. I loved being a desktop support. How you learn something everyday and communicate with people every day.
Pros
Near me, Fun coworkers, Good management, Fun environment
Cons
Stress and lack of sleep
Salary / Benefits
Phil-Data supplied me with alot of IT knowledge and great experience! Would continue to work here if there wasn't a unexpected personal problem that made me stop working from them. I would recommend my friends to apply for a great working experience.
Poor advancement.
No benefits/HMO.

Slow and rude HR response.

Company doesn't care of your needs, they just dispatch you right away to the client.

Employee should not responsible if they can't find a replacement for you right away, specially when your contract is about to end.
Pros
No delay to payroll.
Cons
poor payout.
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management for Outsourced Personnel.
Slow response on Compensation and benefits inquiry

Low Salary Package.

Incompetent HR Staffs.

Unsecured job status.
Good co-employees
Learn more knowledge

Management is fair

Workplace is good

Hardest part is you will face different clients

Most enjoyable is your co-workers
Pros
Gain more experience in work
Cons
Lack of benefits, Contractual
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
i work as an admin assistant and everyday i assist all our 10 sales people. i learned about licensing stuff. all about Microsoft products.
i love working with my manager even through ups and downs.
Salary / Benefits
The company provided a good experienced, some trainings and sponsor certifications, however the compensation is somehow low compare to most companies.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Phil-data is quite good. But they cant help you to enhance and build your career even though you work well in the company. Pay roll also not good but the people inside Phil-data is very much approachable. I only demand on their career enhancement.
Pros
Good payroll
Cons
Low career growth
Salary / Benefits
Lots of opportunity to learn from on the job experience as company has multiple clients. Exposure to different IT hardware setup and varied challenges supporting users.
May 04, 2016 Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc
to March 31, 2018 Makati City

Manage Service Group – Onsite Support Engineer / Network Team

PMFTC, Inc. - iSMS

(International Sales and Merchandising System) Project

Deployed in Designated Sales Offices Nationwide
Salary / Benefits
Normal day to visit outlet. New rebates and prices. Good management. Exposure to product such as IT and other technical. I received lots of perks. Workplace is very good.
Pros
Temp
Cons
Temp
Salary / Benefits
Not the best but I enjoyed my time working because of my friends from across all departments. Salary package not suitable for everyone. You have to fight for what you deserve
Salary / Benefits
After graduation from college, Phildata is the first company to give me the greatest opportunity I had. They hired me after my graduation as a subject-matter apprentice and developed my skill even further than I expected. Phildata organizes training to further enhance the skills of its employees and treats them like a part of the family. That's what Phildata is to me, a family.
Pros
Benefits, free training, team building and a very friendly environment
Cons
Long commute time
Salary / Benefits
great, productive and fun, good benefits, good working environment, good allowances, free transportation, provide training and technology updates, good management
Pros
free transpo
Cons
flexible time
This is my review on Schneider Electric :
- Checking of the tickets, coordinate it to the users and resolve it.

- I've learned to become a responsible in terms of doing the tasks/projects they assigned to me and completed it as soon as possible time.

- The management are strict when it comes to the escalations, so you need to become more careful of what you are doing.

- Fun workplace, since most of the employees are easy to approach.

- The hardest part of the job is when you engage multiple users that are having urgent requests. You need to please and explain them the problems and possible solutions in understandable way.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is you are always invited on their activities whether it is inside or outside of the company.
Poor Care for employees.
Low Career Growth.

Minimal Employee Benefits.

Poor Job Security.

Low Compensation for employees.

Low HMO Coverage.

Slow HR Response when needed.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience for a fresh graduate, Good training ground especially when it comes to technical aspects of the job. Lots of training being conducted and customer supports to enhance confidence.