PH Global JET Express Inc

PH Global JET Express Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

fast pace environment

this company enhanced my communication and reporting skills. it was a great experience although the salary is a bit low. At first you might find the job difficult, but as the time goes by, it became challenging.

nice

good culture, good salary, good top management. They showed team work from Management to Rank and File Employee. They will push you into your limit. Everyday, new challenges

Not recommended

Low salary. No insurance. No grow for your career. Most of the manager no leadership, riders and cashier (operation staff). Fast facing for replacement.

I like the workplace and my workmates, just dont like the management

I like how they pay their employees, i just dont like thier treatment on thier ocw's like they will call them to work and then after 3 days terminate them, after pay day sale

Fun work place

Good working environment, fun place , riders are trained to deliver excellence service to the customer, politeness, good service, efficient work ethics honesty and professionalism.

Still grateful for about a year working it there.

*No proper training before on-boarding to the job.*Salary is very low, while the job are very crucial (not fairly paid).*Penalties are shouldered by employees. But incidents happened a month or a year ago. *Still grateful working for them. But atleast they'll know where to improve to keep their people.

easy work but low salary

* Monday to Saturday is somehow stressing but easy repetitive work* Workmates in Finance are easy to work with* Hardest part of job is bulk documents to finish everyday and HR is kind of pain in the *ss* Enjoyable part of job is easy to learn all the tasks

Pros

easy work and easy leave

Cons

low salary and bad management in HR (bunch of unprofessionals)

Productive and Fun workplace

Super amazing company. Eventhough we do overtime sometimes but it's just alright because we are happy with what we are doing. It's always fullfilling and rewarding to see the department and the company growing...

Pros

Free hotel, food and travel

Cons

Long working hours but it's alright in the Operations Department.

The overtime is way too long. It messed up my sleeping schedule, and the job is too physically demanding. The couriers are hard-headed. The most difficult task is getting them to follow your orders.

Cons

Productive and fun work place

A simple have a lecture regarding the work activity that you do everyday.and we have a orientation.i learn so much regarding to take a delivery.door to door to the reciever and I enjoy my work at the time even I duty daily routine at my work place.

Pros

Own food that you provide daily

Poor management

High rate of turnover. Unprofessional. No work life balance. They cannot walk the talk. Has favoritism. No basis on everything. People are not working because it's fun but for the salary

Pros

Cons

A lot

Hardest part of the job

Super stressful work in here. Loaded and not fairly in Salary. So exhausted . Arggghsuper duper stressful job i ever had... I dont want to suggest it to any friend of mine

1. poor company management2. lacks of company equipment/supplies3. most employees lacks discipline

The company has poor management.No office equipment (ex. pc, chairs, tables, etc) it takes very long to request that even after I resigned the aforementioned is still on the process of requesting.Most employees were not properly undergone selection process by the HR and also doesn't properly oriented with the DON'TS and DO'S of the workplace. (ex. employees with tattoos, smokes, and even drinks).Unpaid overtime is just the worst ethic in the organization.

Pros

just a free slow wifi

Cons

unpaid overtime no proper company orientation by the HR lacks of office equipment/supplies

Fast paced

Thery offer rewards, but most of the decisions are made by HQ people wich consist mostly of chinese foreigners. Currently they have no solid procedures. The good part is all of employees are direct employees

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Ever chainging procedures

Good co-workers and whole lot more

We're not too pressure when we do work and i have a lot of happiness when i encountered some work that I didn't experience before in my previous work.

Pros

No free meals

Cons

8hours-12hours

Very supportive supervisors.

Stressful yet challenging work. Enjoyed company of workmates. Very favorable benefits. Paid overtime. But don't have work- life balance because even holidays there's work.

Pros

Paid overtime.

Cons

Long hours of work even holidays

Low salary

The management is poor and bias. No proper training, no proper endorsement, overwork. Work from home set up is 70% salary. Yearly kpi increase but 1,000-2,000 only.

Pros

Free coffee and free extra rice

Cons

Stressful work

Relaxed and collaborative

I enjoyed working here. They do have activities for special occassions and the management is also fair. Promotions for higher position was fast and they do have weekly/monthly assessment to see the employees knowledge about the changing work procedures in the company. Colleagues are friendly and approachable.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Minimum salary

dangerous work place due to covid pandemic we will not maintain profer sanitation

all work are stressfull we do all works indise our operation, we know all process and we learned how important the initiative, but management cannot understand our situation, all risk is ours but they not give any support to us like supporting vitamins of our riders who are exposed to customer and they not give risk allowance for our employee to buy they health needs, please priority our rider to give the benefits they need because they are the key of our operation.

Pros

freen drinking water

Cons

very long hours

Toxic company and specially the management

Lots of complain, locking salary delay salary, toxic management.. They didn't consider the main issue or problem from their staff, always changing the company rules..

Pros

Cons

Not good to refer the applicants

Good point: enjoyable work place. Bad point: A lot of feeling wanna be superior boss either he/she is in a lower position on the company.

I am Happy to say that I have a lot of wonderful good experiences when i was working here on this newly Logistic Company that launched here in the Philippines. But suddenly I sacrifice losing my job for the sake of my some co-workers who don’t deserve to be fired out from their jobs. So I decided to quit for my job responsibilities even though I am a newly full-pledge regular employee in this company.

Pros

Free meal before!

Cons

Extended hour without pay sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PH Global JET Express Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits