Peso Resources Development Corporation

Peso Resources Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Nice company to start with.

If you're fresh graduate and looking for good corporate company, this one is a good place to start with and a training ground. Good foundation of professionalism.

Pros

Good office. Easy to apply.

Cons

Don't expect too much in salary.

Great

Good company, good training ground for fresh graduates, good salary and benefits, good management, good environment, good bosses, overall review is good.

Very professional individuals

Very professional individuals especially at the management and executive level. There are very few companies that will work towards keeping ALL of their employees happy while being very productive.

Excellent

I had a great experience here but not so long period they just offer a 6 months contract and hard to be regular at work. so far all staff are good and they are a great starts to fresh graduates that doesnt have an experience yet.

Everything has been productive while i am in the office.

It allows me to practice some of relatable works on the field that i am taking thus it was my internship. I learned how to summarize payroll because i was assigned in accounting department during the 200 hours of internship.

Productive and fun packing ice cream on the table

Family oriented company, It's okey to work with my colleagues,Filling in the Personnel Manpower Request,productive workplace,productive and fun packing ice cream at thw table,

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Eight hours working, and overtime

Family oriented company

- Employees should be flexible and multi tasking - Has open communication - Has excellent client service - Has mutual understanding with the colleagues - Has cooperation

It's okey to work with my colleagues.

A typical day at work. Management and the salary scheme need to improve. I enjoy my tenure to work w/ my company but stress are more often. I gained learning to work here that's why looking forward another opportunity.

Filling in the Personnel Manpower Request

I find it challenging on my part to have a mass hiring of the positions requested by the client. I have enjoyed working at Peso Resources Development Corporation, however, I need to find a better opportunity that will come my way.

Pros

Family oriented environment

Cons

Low salary, no other benefits

Productive workplace

More of contract implementation work, I handle and screened all janitorial and skilled applicants from PRDC which will soon be employed in the outsourcing company like National Power Corporation. In charge of the manpower inventory, key results area evaluation and day to day issues and concerns of employees.

Pros

Knowledgeable in manpower placement and evaluation of personnel

Cons

Erring employees and other issues.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Peso Resources Development Corporation?

Productive and fun workplace.

I am looking forward to this company. To help me enhance my skills. Give more opportunity to me. The company is competitive.

productive and fun packing Ice Cream at the table

I've come early at plantation i don't want to be late i'm prepare my self change uniform warring safe shoes. Before enter in the plantation we have small talk with our supervisor, then we go to our working area. we make sure we wash and sanitize our hand before handling the product. There are times that i been in other place together with the regular employee of Nestle. If i'm in bulk area full of pressure in there by the regular employee. So i need to do is to relax my mind and quick movement. I need to cover the ice cream container as faster as i can. It's fun but it also hard. Regular Employee of Nestle always request me to be assign in their place i don't know why they like me.I just doing my job and have fun with them if there's time. i guest the hardest part of the job is when it's your time in that place. Your not familiar of the things there. But i'm happy because they are all friendly and they teach me some technique so that i can work faster and easy.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Eight hours of work and adding over time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peso Resources Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits