Perpetual Succour Hospital

Perpetual Succour Hospital Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines42 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I liked working in Perpetual Succour Hospital since it has complete facilities and it allows workers to grow in their knowledge base, patient care and practice.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
My whole experienced was just neutral. There were times I encountered hardships but in the long run it goes smoothly. My collegues are my instruments of everything, I learned from them a lot especially familiarizing every details at work from small to big work. Talking about management is just in the middle there were good and bad side, just one thing with regards to salary we are not well compensated. The place I've worked with were very religious. The hardest part of my job is not just about the work or job you get it sometimes to those people at work. The most enjoyable part was you learned every single day wherein you can share it with your fellow Radiographers.
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary level with 300 bed space capacity. Its working place is good but lack of management and poor employee satisfaction rate is the down side for it.The benefits are less no exact overtime payments or compensation. Overall its a good hospital
Pros
basic required health benefits only
Cons
long working hour, no exact overtime pay, no compensation rules/rewards
Salary / Benefits
I always come to work before the said time. It will be so nice to work if your workmates are joyful and jamming. I learned so many things like pharmacology, different kinds of diseases, how to deal with different attitudes. The management is not like that organize and well managed. My co workers are jamming, they share new learning in the field. The hardest part of being a nurse is you will still work on holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job when I learned something at the end of the day.
Pros
high salary
Cons
extended time of duty without pay
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary hospital in Cebu Philippines. They provided a wide array of professional growth to their employees. Facilitate learning and career ladder. It has a great ambience in a working field. All Staff and Management practice open communication and is very much approachable. The draw back as it is the salary given to nursing staff, though I must say they are in line with the Labor Code for just remuneration, but I still look for a greener pasture for my family.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Perpetual Succour Hospital is a great advantage because it is not just a training hospital but also a religious hospital.
Pros
free accommodation, good salary and have health insurance benifits
Cons
can do overtime exceeding 8hrs. minimum
Salary / Benefits
Had a wonderful experience with staff. The hospital has a monthly prayer meeting which enhance spiritual side of employee.
Pros
very clean
Cons
low pay jobs
Salary / Benefits
Everyday of my work there was a busy day, yet fun. I learned a lot of things while working there. I know now how to understand people around me who are moody.Everyday I meet people who are happy, sad, angry, confuse, and sick.But then I don't fail them of my service.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
risk in dealing money