Perpetual Succour Hospital

Perpetual Succour Hospital Management reviews

Philippines42 reviews
I learned so much!
The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight.
But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.
Salary / Benefits
Good management, good seniors and colleague around. There is balance between professionalism and religion. Management want the growth of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Work environment enables person to maximize capabilities and skills. Though sometimes Nurses are not able to rest because of time constriction, you will be able to learn time management and prioritizing for the sake of yourself and your patients
Salary / Benefits
My whole experienced was just neutral. There were times I encountered hardships but in the long run it goes smoothly. My collegues are my instruments of everything, I learned from them a lot especially familiarizing every details at work from small to big work. Talking about management is just in the middle there were good and bad side, just one thing with regards to salary we are not well compensated. The place I've worked with were very religious. The hardest part of my job is not just about the work or job you get it sometimes to those people at work. The most enjoyable part was you learned every single day wherein you can share it with your fellow Radiographers.
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary level with 300 bed space capacity. Its working place is good but lack of management and poor employee satisfaction rate is the down side for it.The benefits are less no exact overtime payments or compensation. Overall its a good hospital
Pros
basic required health benefits only
Cons
long working hour, no exact overtime pay, no compensation rules/rewards
Salary / Benefits
I always come to work before the said time. It will be so nice to work if your workmates are joyful and jamming. I learned so many things like pharmacology, different kinds of diseases, how to deal with different attitudes. The management is not like that organize and well managed. My co workers are jamming, they share new learning in the field. The hardest part of being a nurse is you will still work on holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job when I learned something at the end of the day.
Pros
high salary
Cons
extended time of duty without pay
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary hospital in Cebu Philippines. They provided a wide array of professional growth to their employees. Facilitate learning and career ladder. It has a great ambience in a working field. All Staff and Management practice open communication and is very much approachable. The draw back as it is the salary given to nursing staff, though I must say they are in line with the Labor Code for just remuneration, but I still look for a greener pasture for my family.
Salary / Benefits
Responsibilities included the preparation, labelling, and dispensing of pharmaceuticals, the interpretation and filling in of prescriptions, record keeping, inventory management, patient education and management, and cooperation with other health care professionals in the active management of a patient’s medical regimen and care.
Salary / Benefits
co -workers are great and fun. all professional and fair. management are willing to help you and do have time for their employees. the hardest part of the job is dealing with variety of individuals with different personality. the most enjoyable part is that there is a summer getaway c/o by the institution.
Salary / Benefits
I was so young then. My senior nurses were the best. They were so approachable. Ready to help anytime. We had a good team. I was well trained on the needed skills for a nurse, like monitoring, administration of medications and others. The management was good too. My job was so challenging. I had the best team in Floor 1B. It was very good..
Pros
we had summer outings
Cons
very busy ward
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a healthcare institution, a Christ Center & dynamic hospital.It is private own by the Sister's of Saint Paul of Charters built since June 1936.Have capacity of 200-300 bedrooms.
Every Department must have a Sister who supervise us to our daily work.
As one of the 5 staff of the Management Information System, i am the IT Technical Support Specialist in this company, there are 246 sets of computers clients,several switches,routers,2 Equallogic blade storage,10 blade servers excluding 2 blade servers in the Disaster recovery site.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in the ICU is fast-paced, challenging and fulfilling. Every day is a learning experience and every patient provides different approach and management even if with the same case or infirmity. We always rely on each of my colleagues because we always work as a team. The hardest part that I can see is it is indeed a physically and mentally demanding job. But at the end of the day, when I see my patient transferred out to the regular room. Nothing really beats the fulfillment..I love my job...
Pros
teamwork, friendship.
Cons
long hours, working beyond work hours
Salary / Benefits
The hospital and staff is comfortable to work with. They are friendly starting from doctors down to the janitors. The management is manned by nuns belonging to Sisters of Paul of Charters.Most hospitalized patients adore the ambience of the hospital with clean rooms and passageways, the colorful flowers in the gardens that are placed in strategic places where most patient and patients relatives can relax and forget their illness for a while.

My typical day at work starts when I do my morning rounds to my personal in- patients. The duration depends on the number of my patients on board. I usually spent 15 to 20 minutes for each patients, however, if critically ill this takes longer.

After my hospital rounds, I start my out patient consultation. As member of the active staff of the hopital, I am authorized to rent a room in hospital speciallty center.

I performed my scheduled minor procedural after my out-patient consultations, and end my working day by doing final rounds to my patient admitted in the hospital.

From 1994 to 2011 I was the senior medical officer of a big establishment with a population of more than 3 thousand regular employees and during those years, I start my day as Occupational health physician. I stayed in the company clinic starting 8am to 12 noon doing out patient consultations, minor procedural interventions and making proposals to the managemnent to limit / avoid work related illnesses. In the afternoon, my hospital routine follows and ends the same.

The hardest part in my job is when I can't do anything to my patient. This is common in patient suffering
 - more...
Pros
my patients bringing me flowers or vegetables to show their gratitude.
Cons
waking up at the middle of the night accepting hospital calls.