Perpetual Succour Hospital

Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse - ICU

Registered Nurse - ICU3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was really a pleasure working in PSH and the whole team of healthcare personnel. For an almost 4 years of working in this institution, I was able to gain a rich and rewarding experience both at a personal and as well as professional level that help me become what I am now. They provided me a wide-array of opportunities that enhanced my nursing profession and honed me to become a globall-competent nurse. The growth and learning opportunities that have come my way here are invaluable and I am truly grateful.
Salary / Benefits
I arrive in the unit taking notes while hearing the general endorsement, conducting a thorough one on one endorsement while doing the full assessment before receiving the assigned patient, and start providing critical nursing care. I became a keen observant in every changes of the patient's vital signs and the entire health status and refer every minute untoward changes accordingly to the physician. We have a well established buddy system within the unit especially when rendering bed-bath, bed making and turning the patient and a great team work too. The hardest part of the job is no matter how you closely monitored the patient, in just a snap of your finger patient can deteriorate and you really have to be good in critical thinking when it comes to decision making. The most enjoyable part of the job is transporting the patient out to the ward seeing them doing well under your care.
Salary / Benefits
a hospital that is managed by paulinian Sisters with an impressive growth from the past few years and a patient centered institution.
the working environment is very strict which help the employees to grow better in their work.

hardest thing is there are lapses on the rules. the have what we call selective justice and for implementing rules.

full of events and make the employees creative in making there own events.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no Insurance for the employee