Perpetual Succour Hospital

Active Staff, FAMED Department1 review
Philippines1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Salary / Benefits
The hospital and staff is comfortable to work with. They are friendly starting from doctors down to the janitors. The management is manned by nuns belonging to Sisters of Paul of Charters.Most hospitalized patients adore the ambience of the hospital with clean rooms and passageways, the colorful flowers in the gardens that are placed in strategic places where most patient and patients relatives can relax and forget their illness for a while.

My typical day at work starts when I do my morning rounds to my personal in- patients. The duration depends on the number of my patients on board. I usually spent 15 to 20 minutes for each patients, however, if critically ill this takes longer.

After my hospital rounds, I start my out patient consultation. As member of the active staff of the hopital, I am authorized to rent a room in hospital speciallty center.

I performed my scheduled minor procedural after my out-patient consultations, and end my working day by doing final rounds to my patient admitted in the hospital.

From 1994 to 2011 I was the senior medical officer of a big establishment with a population of more than 3 thousand regular employees and during those years, I start my day as Occupational health physician. I stayed in the company clinic starting 8am to 12 noon doing out patient consultations, minor procedural interventions and making proposals to the managemnent to limit / avoid work related illnesses. In the afternoon, my hospital routine follows and ends the same.

The hardest part in my job is when I can't do anything to my patient. This is common in patient suffering
 - more...
Pros
my patients bringing me flowers or vegetables to show their gratitude.
Cons
waking up at the middle of the night accepting hospital calls.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Perpetual Succour Hospital?