Perpetual Succour Hospital

Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City37 reviews
I learned so much!
The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight.

But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.
Salary / Benefits
All the person in the field are very accommodating. The understand you very well. They know how to handle a patients and they already know what are the process in the hospital
Salary / Benefits
The people in the hospital are very nice. They accomodate you very well. Then are very concern about their patients and they have a clean facilities. There's service are very good
Salary / Benefits
I loved working there. My colleagues were very accommodating and teamwork is very much valued. A typical day at work gives me a patient load of 14 patients on primary nursing. My experience there has exposed me to a lot of high level care patients such as patients suffering from Stroke, Cerebrovascular diseases, Chronic Kidney Diseases in need of Haemodialysis, Hypertensive Urgency, as well as post operative patients. From here, I mastered some fundamental skills such as tracheostomy care, total parenteral nutrition feeding, suctioning, oxygen therapy administration, Blood and IV drip infusions, intestinal tract tube care and so on.
Salary / Benefits
Good management, good seniors and colleague around. There is balance between professionalism and religion. Management want the growth of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
PSH was the very first employer I had. This hospital taught me a lot of things which were very useful such as customer care, how to operate equipments such as infusion pumps, and how to collaborate with members of the care team. My co nurses here were great, they all helped me get through the rigid training. I can never be who I am now if not also for this hospital. I will always look back with grateful heart.
Salary / Benefits
The Philippines, being a developing country, has so many more services that aren't yet available to improve the healthcare of the Filipinos. in Cebu City, PSH is one of the most advanced tertiary hospitals and is continually doing its best to cater every health problem there is. With a varied spectrum of illnesses, the laboratory is the first place where the doctors' diagnoses come from. Almost every day, with the aid of our quality and accurate results, more patients are correctly diagnosed and treated.
Pros
flexible workmates
Cons
workloads oftentimes tend to be too much
Salary / Benefits
Work environment enables person to maximize capabilities and skills. Though sometimes Nurses are not able to rest because of time constriction, you will be able to learn time management and prioritizing for the sake of yourself and your patients
Salary / Benefits
As an intern, I expected that the work would be hard for me but the staffs helped us in anyway. They taught us the proper way to handle things right especially when STAT specimens are being done.
Salary / Benefits
You need to multitask due to a huge volume of patients. The one i love working this institution is the culture about Christianity. Adventurous place to work.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
My whole experienced was just neutral. There were times I encountered hardships but in the long run it goes smoothly. My collegues are my instruments of everything, I learned from them a lot especially familiarizing every details at work from small to big work. Talking about management is just in the middle there were good and bad side, just one thing with regards to salary we are not well compensated. The place I've worked with were very religious. The hardest part of my job is not just about the work or job you get it sometimes to those people at work. The most enjoyable part was you learned every single day wherein you can share it with your fellow Radiographers.
Salary / Benefits
I was a nurse at this hospital. This is a shifting job. (morning, afternoon, night shift). I had to handle more than 5 patients in one shift. I had to do an assessment on my patients' current health condition, prepare and give medications and do charting or documenting.
Pros
receiving good compliment from patients'
Cons
long hours and tirey
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary level with 300 bed space capacity. Its working place is good but lack of management and poor employee satisfaction rate is the down side for it.The benefits are less no exact overtime payments or compensation. Overall its a good hospital
Pros
basic required health benefits only
Cons
long working hour, no exact overtime pay, no compensation rules/rewards
Salary / Benefits
A typical day would encompass a wide aspect of patient's care. A nurses in the operating room department in the institution is holistic and not limited to his or her job description. The company provides further trainings for the staff.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
The job was exhausting with all the night shifts and patients but so far, it was bearable because of my co-workers and chief heads. Also, it is a very good hospital to train and work for since they value their patient's overall wellness and health.
Salary / Benefits
I always come to work before the said time. It will be so nice to work if your workmates are joyful and jamming. I learned so many things like pharmacology, different kinds of diseases, how to deal with different attitudes. The management is not like that organize and well managed. My co workers are jamming, they share new learning in the field. The hardest part of being a nurse is you will still work on holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job when I learned something at the end of the day.
Pros
high salary
Cons
extended time of duty without pay
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work were so productive and we serve around 100-300 patients a day. My medical teams were all organize and competent.
Salary / Benefits
Perpetual Succour Hospital is a tertiary hospital in Cebu Philippines. They provided a wide array of professional growth to their employees. Facilitate learning and career ladder. It has a great ambience in a working field. All Staff and Management practice open communication and is very much approachable. The draw back as it is the salary given to nursing staff, though I must say they are in line with the Labor Code for just remuneration, but I still look for a greener pasture for my family.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job as a stockroom clerk.Working in this hospital is a once in a life time opportunity I learned how to deal doctors, supervisors,nurses patients or even significant others who's not in their good mood.But the most full filling part of my job is to know that the patients will get well after the operations is done and they don't have to worry for the bills.
Pros
PSH Care
Cons
extended hours of duty but no overtime fee
Salary / Benefits
I arrive in the unit taking notes while hearing the general endorsement, conducting a thorough one on one endorsement while doing the full assessment before receiving the assigned patient, and start providing critical nursing care. I became a keen observant in every changes of the patient's vital signs and the entire health status and refer every minute untoward changes accordingly to the physician. We have a well established buddy system within the unit especially when rendering bed-bath, bed making and turning the patient and a great team work too. The hardest part of the job is no matter how you closely monitored the patient, in just a snap of your finger patient can deteriorate and you really have to be good in critical thinking when it comes to decision making. The most enjoyable part of the job is transporting the patient out to the ward seeing them doing well under your care.
Salary / Benefits
it's always a busy day at work but it's very productive. our work is very systematic and all the staff are helping eachother.