Perpetual Succour Hospital
Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Review

Productive workplace, good staff, great service

January 16, 2017
The job was exhausting with all the night shifts and patients but so far, it was bearable because of my co-workers and chief heads. Also, it is a very good hospital to train and work for since they value their patient's overall wellness and health.
December 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
All the person in the field are very accommodating. The understand you very well. They know how to handle a patients and they already know what are the process in the hospital
April 16, 2018
Same roleSame location
Internship (Former Employee) - Cebu City
As an intern, I expected that the work would be hard for me but the staffs helped us in anyway. They taught us the proper way to handle things right especially when STAT specimens are being done.
August 28, 2020
Same location
Nurse (Current Employee) - Cebu City
I learned so much!The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight. But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.
  1. Productive workplace, good staff, great service