Perpetual Succour Hospital
Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Review

Productive and surrounded with good people

March 7, 2019
Good management, good seniors and colleague around. There is balance between professionalism and religion. Management want the growth of their employees.
August 28, 2020
Nurse (Current Employee) - Cebu City
I learned so much!
The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight.

But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.
December 16, 2019
Intern (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
All the person in the field are very accommodating. The understand you very well. They know how to handle a patients and they already know what are the process in the hospital
September 14, 2019
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
The people in the hospital are very nice. They accomodate you very well. Then are very concern about their patients and they have a clean facilities. There's service are very good