Perpetual Succour Hospital
Perpetual Succour Hospital Employee Review

fun at work while earning

December 28, 2016
I always come to work before the said time. It will be so nice to work if your workmates are joyful and jamming. I learned so many things like pharmacology, different kinds of diseases, how to deal with different attitudes. The management is not like that organize and well managed. My co workers are jamming, they share new learning in the field. The hardest part of being a nurse is you will still work on holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job when I learned something at the end of the day.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
high salary
Cons
extended time of duty without pay
August 5, 2019
Same roleSame location
Cebu, Philippines as a Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Gorordo Street, Cebu City
I loved working there. My colleagues were very accommodating and teamwork is very much valued. A typical day at work gives me a patient load of 14 patients on primary nursing. My experience there has exposed me to a lot of high level care patients such as patients suffering from Stroke, Cerebrovascular diseases, Chronic Kidney Diseases in need of Haemodialysis, Hypertensive Urgency, as well as post operative patients. From here, I mastered some fundamental skills such as tracheostomy care, total parenteral nutrition feeding, suctioning, oxygen therapy administration, Blood and IV drip infusions, intestinal tract tube care and so on.
June 7, 2017
Same roleSame location
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Cebu City
I was a nurse at this hospital. This is a shifting job. (morning, afternoon, night shift). I had to handle more than 5 patients in one shift. I had to do an assessment on my patients' current health condition, prepare and give medications and do charting or documenting.
Pros
receiving good compliment from patients'
Cons
long hours and tirey
August 28, 2020
Same location
Nurse (Current Employee) - Cebu City
I learned so much!
The management we're very professional and ethical. I don't really mind when a person is hard on you. Being hard and strict means they are trying to impose discipline, and that's what we need being a life saver. Hospital is all about caring for the sick, and caring means your handling the LIFE of others. So its just upright for the management to be tight.

But at the end of the rain, they will always be there to help you. Everyone will be helping each other. :) because we know Christ's is in us, and that's what I loved the most working here.